ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND @ GT Game Thread

Announcer says offensive firepower. But this isn’t. I love the Irish, but the term I’d use about the offense…inconsistent and limited.

As many of you note, Riley is a limited QB.

I imagine the playoff committee will harp about this. Which is why ND needs style points on this SOS.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Announcer says offensive firepower. But that isn’t. I love the Irish, but the term I’d use about the offense…inconsistent and limited.

As many of you note, Riley is a limited QB.

I imagine the playoff committee will harp about this. Which is why ND needs style points on this SOS.
No they don't lol.

Win and we're in. Maybe getting a home game. Any announcer who says otherwise is a dope

Can someone reem Knapp the F out
he's a 3-star true freshman starting games at LT .. just the fact that he's out there holding his own is a major win for the program
Did you guys know that if ND wins, there’s a 63% chance they make the playoffs? In case anybody missed it all 16 times it’s been mentioned in 3 quarters.
You are missing the fact that this info is an "all state insurance" ad which is why we are seeing it 100 times.

Not at all actually. He has 15 tds and 2 turnovers in the last 5 games

Has 248 yards and 2 tds today. You act like he's playing bad lol
He is not doing what a championship QB should do
the last two series illustrate that
as if we did not have enough evidence already for anyone with a brain
He is an average college football QB and no more
those numbers you boast about have come against below average teams

Reactions: chaseball
No they don't lol.

Win and we're in. Maybe getting a home game. Any announcer who says otherwise is a dope

Depends on perceptions of quality wins and loses based on SOS. I’m optimistic ND can run the schedule, but you can’t gloss over a BIG or SEC gauntlet.

This schedule by fate is weaker than planned.

The Irish have blue blood branding, which helps.

He's dinged...JP is damn good but, no comparison to JL at his best...JL is special, period!

I think it depends on what the competition is doing honestly. Running JL between the tackles isn’t his strong suit. JP is much better in that regard IMO. I think Aeneas is much better suited for it than both. Just my opinions

Depends on perceptions of quality wins and loses based on SOS. I’m optimistic ND can run the schedule, but you can’t gloss over a BIG or SEC gauntlet.

This schedule by fate is weaker than planned.

The Irish have blue blood branding, which helps.
we win out and we are easily in especially with this years college football world
lots of teams are going to be fighting for the last couple of slots

Riley Leonard is a less dynamic version of Brandon Wimbush.

He reminds me of Tyler Buchner's rookie season too.

Basically a RB playing the QB position.

If NDs defense remains in the top 5 they might be able to steal some playoff games with RL starting games at QB. But I'm not holding my breath the defense remains rated that highly with BenMo out, with Botelho out, with Troare out, with Mickey out, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
Riley Leonard is a less dynamic version of Brandon Wimbush.

He reminds me of Tyler Buchner's rookie season too.

Basically a RB playing the QB position.

If NDs defense remains in the top 5 they might be able to steal some playoff games with RL starting games at QB. But I'm not holding my breath the defense remains rated that highly with BenMo out, with Botelho out, with Troare out, etc.
Leonard is a lot better than Buchner ever was
which is kind of damning with faint praise

we win out and we are easily in especially with this years college football world
lots of teams are going to be fighting for the last couple of slots

Again I’m not sure it’s as easy as you think.

More likely of the last few slots are contested by teams with weaker profiles.

The challenge is if there are enough good teams with SOS with narrow head to head losses.

In a fair world it matters…not that the ncaa is this…and have shafted ND often.

Again I’m not sure it’s as easy as you think.

More likely of the last few slots are contested by teams with weaker profiles.

The challenge is if there are enough good teams with SOS with narrow head to head losses.

In a fair world it matters…not that the ncaa is this…and have shafted ND often.
We go 11-1 and we are in and anyone thinking otherwise is a compete idiot

A win is a win. I’ll take it. But clearly the O is a work in progress.

Of course I want ND to win out. And make the playoffs. And do well there.

A consistent O will make this realistic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT