ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND @ GT Game Thread

A win is a win. I’ll take it. But clearly the O is a work in progress.

Of course I want ND to win out. And make the playoffs. And do well there.

A consistent O will make this realistic.
A work in progress week 8 is upon us, this offense isn't getting any better than what you see!

Reactions: HDK
Will the interception satisfy the idiots in the booth that are talking about resumes? Imbeciles. It really doesn’t matter that much. Just win and strength of schedule.

Nice catch Shuler.

No, according to Chase, we had to win by 50
I said it is a boring product and that its embarrassing how dink and dunk the offense is vs a 70th ranked defense missing their best player on defense (Efford). A couple of late short field ints to make the score look more one sided than the game really was does not change any of that.

I said it is a boring product and that its embarrassing how dink and dunk the offense is vs a 70th ranked defense missing their best player on defense (Efford). A couple of late short field ints to make the score look more one sided than the game really was does not change any of that.

Boring

Yes boring as in little to no individual playmaking goign on anywhere on the field.
Boring as in boring games vs mediocre to really bad G5 & ACC teams occupying 75% of the schedule.
Boring as in dink and dunk vs some of the worst defenses in the country.
Boring as in reminding me of boring big10 teams during the 2010s (think Iowa, MSU, & Wisconsin) where they are 9-3 or 10-2 with no offense and a good defense but get completely outclassed by the best teams in the country

Yes boring as in little to no individual playmaking goign on anywhere on the field.
Boring as in boring games vs mediocre to really bad G5 & ACC teams occupying 75% of the schedule.
Boring as in reminding me of boring big10 teams during the 2010s (think Iowa, MSU, & Wisconsin) where they are 9-3 or 10-2 with no offense and a good defense but get completely outclassed by the best teams in the country

You should stop watching ND Football until they’re in the Top5 on F+.

Boring as in boring games vs mediocre to really bad teams

It’s not ideal but it’s progress. Not bad progress given what has happened so far this season…all eyes still on an O that needs to develop a complete passing game and stabilize O line play.

That’s not far fetched. I’m not confident RL can be one a big deep threat. But maybe do it a bit better.

A better QB? A better game plan? Let’s hope.

You should stop watching ND Football until they’re in the Top5 on F+.
ND football used to be what Alabama is today .. a total force with some of the most exciting football with some of the best players anywhere on any team playing a schedule loaded with the best teams in college football.

This product is an embarrassment in relation to that.

ND football used to be what Alabama is today .. a total force with some of the most exciting football with some of the best players anywhere on any team.

I wonder what the coaches and football team think of you being a fan. My guess is they would be more than happy to see you go.

Thanks for the history lesson. We used to be a good team to you?

Leaving in the starting QB and then onside kicking was kind of bush league at 31-7 (then 31-13).

Now the QB might be hurt. Glad they didn’t fake injuries.

ND football used to be what Alabama is today .. a total force with some of the most exciting football with some of the best players anywhere on any team playing a schedule loaded with the best teams in college football.

Announcers disagree on eye test. Me too!

😉

Come on. ND is not an embarrassment.

I’m a hard critic, mainly to EXACTLY compare to top 4. That’s indeed what ND once was.

But ND is slowly showing itself to be a good football team. And enough to perhaps evolve past that this season. There are issues, but there is runway to achieve more.

A few more play book tweaks. Experiment with QBs? Maybe OL solidifies?

Above my pay grade on the specifics. But the opportunity is there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT