ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND @ GT Game Thread

no cap this notre dame team is boring to watch.

7-7 vs Georgia Tech with 7 mins left in the first half ..

embarrassing

we shouldn't need 10 mins of game clock and like 15 plays to score a single TD against this GT defense

Reactions: HRC08
I think ND is purposefully snapping ball with ~5ish secs on play clock. They are trying to keep the vaunted GT offense off the field lol

Very good play calling to protect Leonard from having to make any passes over 10 yards

I think ND had like 3 offensive possessions all half both teams are milking clock as a strategy

i feel like im just watching commercials and no football instead .. its just a boring product

The college football world is going to have nightmares watching the film on this 14-7 first half performance against GT lol

Broken record is playing again. You literally say this EVERY year
It doesn't change every year (business as usual for decades at ND)

You can see how far away ND is .. and its boring and frustrating.

GT is not a bad team by any means but their defense is bad and ND is having to work way too hard to put up points. How do you think this game performance translates to playoff games against the best teams in the country?

Reactions: notredame79
It doesn't change every year.

You can see how far away ND is .. and its boring and frustrating.

GT is not a bad team by any means but their defense is bad and ND is having to work way too hard to put up points. How do you think this game performances translates against the top teams in the country in the playoff?

Then stop watching. DUH

Outside of some nice individual playmaking on part of Top 100 talent J Love .. all i see is a bunch of average players producing average plays on both teams

ACC football is a snooze fest and im including ND in that group as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT