ADVERTISEMENT

New season, same old same old

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
Brian Kelly more times than not has our team not ready in the big games. We see it all the time. FSU 2 years ago, Clemson last year, etc..when there is electric in the air Brian Kelly spots the other team 10-17 points before pinching himself awake that this is in fact a HUGE game.

Defense is atrocious.
Fundamentals being the worst followed by scheme. The tackling continues to be piss poor or better yet...it looks like they picked up where they left off.

The two QB system just became 1...but did Brian Kelly really need to see 3 and out , repeatedly by Zaire to finally know that he has one starting QB. ?
No I'll tell you what that bullshit was. That was Kelly having a heavy heart for Zaire ..and probably because he felt Texas would not be that tough.

#4 more of #1
Another big game that Brian Kelly just can't seem to get over that hump. The very thing we most loved of Lou Holtz.
Kelly is busting ass on the recruiting trail and that's nice but psychologically he is failing in these big games.

New season, sane old theme.

Agree

Must admit that I have a bit of a heavy heart for Zaire, but kizer's skill set blends with the whole offensive scheme much better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT