ADVERTISEMENT

How many losses with be tolerated? History tells us

For those referencing Lou Holtz....lets remember who he replaced and what the condition of ND was when he took over. Comparing his record to Freeman's in year 1 is laughable....especially since Freeman replaced Hizonner, the Grand Potentate.....Lord Kelly, the "winningest coach in Notre Dame history"...a man so humble and generous...he would have refused to accept the national championship trophy had he had won it...and instead would have given it to charity instead. In fact, he was so humble and generous, it showed in his championship games.

For those referencing Lou Holtz....lets remember who he replaced and what the condition of ND was when he took over. Comparing his record to Freeman's in year 1 is laughable....especially since Freeman replaced Hizonner, the Grand Potentate.....Lord Kelly, the "winningest coach in Notre Dame history"...a man so humble and generous...he would have refused to accept the national championship trophy had he had won it...and instead would have given it to charity instead. In fact, he was so humble and generous, it showed in his championship games.
Ouch!

freemans a clown strait up he needs to fix this and the bozos coming to his defese are getting tiresome as we contine to wathc him tear down rome

Good sarcasm …

and also Lou Holtz inherited loads of poorly coordinated talent … A heisman trophy winner, an NFL QB and very experienced offensive line … Freeman was given a roster with 0 starts at QB, no receivers, inexperienced RBs and lost his AA safety and RB. Is Holtz a better coach than Freeman, yes! And he went 5-6 with a better roster. Let’s give Freeman time to put this together.

You're so full of shit. You already hated him. And then you blame him for leaving on the way out the door.

But that's cool, though. That's who you are. Don't ever change. I don't want you to change. And I used to say shit like 'ND fans don't care about winning', as like a throwaway line, as a cliche. But it's straight up true. And it's gotten to where it's actually become a point of pride for you guys. Something you brag about, and toot your own horns over. You'd rather lose....

Well, I guess LSU's going to win another championship, then. And who the F knows what ND's going to do. Keep trying, I suppose.....
You're a clown and always will be one. Everything I said is true. Kelly will NEVER win a national title at any big boy program. NEVER. I, among many other smart ND fans, said he would never win one for us, and we were right. You, along with many blind sheep, don't like that and you cry like little girls over it. Do you want a tissue? Now piss off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT