ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game

Who wins?

• LSU

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Clemson

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Our beloved Notre Dame is nowhere close to a top 5 team capable of competing on the field with LSU, Clemson, Ohio State or Alabama in a game of significant meaning.

60-3... literally. That's what it would have been.

Book, Finke, Jones Jr.. 3 of our 5 starting skill players on offense, would have been smothered covered and eaten alive tonight.

Taking our foot off the gas in the 4th qtr is weak. Kelly is satisfied with that. The administration prefers that. There is no killer instinct.

We talking about a 6th yr injury riddled safety providing help next year.. lol

I guess we have a decent offensive class coming in, but where is the D?

11-2 or 10-3 losing to the best teams on the schedule and possibly beating a mediocre team in 2nd or 3rd tier bowl is boring AF.

See ya next year..

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Eh, it wasn't egregious. I mean that targeting call was just as BS as the one on TL against OSU. Can't play coulda shoulda here, the best team won no doubt

Put that call against many similar no calls and you'll see what I mean; if you could suffer a rewatch of that game

Our beloved Notre Dame is nowhere close to a top 5 team capable of competing on the field with LSU, Clemson, Ohio State or Alabama in a game of significant meaning.

60-3... literally. That's what it would have been.

Book, Finke, Jones Jr.. 3 of our 5 starting skill players on offense, would have been smothered covered and eaten alive tonight.

Taking our foot off the gas in the 4th qtr is weak. Kelly is satisfied with that. The administration prefers that. There is no killer instinct.

We talking about a 6th yr injury riddled safety providing help next year.. lol

I guess we have a decent offensive class coming in, but where is the D?

11-2 or 10-3 losing to the best teams on the schedule and possibly beating a mediocre team in 2nd or 3rd tier bowl is boring AF.

See ya next year..

See you next year in the CFP

I wouldn't sell our lads so short. The team I saw against Iowa State would do OK against them except for LSU. I would love to see this years LSU team against last years Clemson team. I think LSU would be hard against any team in college football this season. They beat 7 top ten teams this season. Their QB played out of his mind this whole season. Simply amazing Coach O. I guess fans of teams in the SEC will be rejoicing like they did something tonight,LOL

the offensive scheme at LSU will be studied ad nausea this off season.
The ONLY way to stop a great offense is a great DL. Pressure pressure pressure.

first half was entertaining.... all credit to LSU and Joe B... I was dead wrong in thinking Venables would slow him down and TL would be the star....

TL looked average at best in the 2nd half last night.

QB is so damn important in this game lol.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
first half was entertaining.... all credit to LSU and Joe B... I was dead wrong in thinking Venables would slow him down and TL would be the star....

TL looked average at best in the 2nd half last night.

QB is so damn important in this game lol.

It amounted to LSU could slow down the pass rush better than Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT