ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game

Who wins?

• LSU

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Clemson

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm going with Clemson to cover as well as the over. This has the potential to be one of the greatest qb matches ever. Burrow has had one of the best single seasons I've seen while Lawrence is just a complete stud! Despite my high score prediction, I believe Stingley is the player we are going to be talking about. I can't wait

Reactions: Catholicfan95
I'm going with Clemson to cover as well as the over. This has the potential to be one of the greatest qb matches ever. Burrow has had one of the best single seasons I've seen while Lawrence is just a complete stud! Despite my high score prediction, I believe Stingley is the player we are going to be talking about. I can't wait
i also think Clemson has an advantage from the standpoint of being in this game before. some of the roster and the staff have gone through the experience of all the distractions leading up to the game.

i also think Clemson has an advantage from the standpoint of being in this game before. some of the roster and the staff have gone through the experience of all the distractions leading up to the game.
Clemson has 36 players that has played in a National Championship Game and 14 of those were starters. Should be a interesting game.

shhhhh... the public is hammering LSU... lets keep it that way...

I expect we will see the line suddenly drop to 4/4.5 30 minutes before kick off as the whales and sharps will pound Clemson..... just my opinion that is.

Ahhh spoken like a true degenerate lol! Good to have some gambling knowledge thrown on this thread. I was wondering how long it would take before someone made mention.

Ahhh spoken like a true degenerate lol! Good to have some gambling knowledge thrown on this thread. I was wondering how long it would take before someone made mention.
I was really confident in my Clemson tickets until I went 4-0 over the weekend.... no way I get lucky again tonight.

You went 4-0 on those NFL games?! Who did you take? ML or Ov/Ou
SF, Under in Bal/TN, Chiefs (phew), and over last night.
I am also in a pool with some guys who share my profession and we have to pick ats and o/u in every game all year.... I went 8-0 on that this weekend lol. This isnt normal so I just know I am going to get hammmmmered tonight and give it all back because I really like Clemson.

SF, Under in Bal/TN, Chiefs (phew), and over last night.
I am also in a pool with some guys who share my profession and we have to pick ats and o/u in every game all year.... I went 8-0 on that this weekend lol. This isnt normal so I just know I am going to get hammmmmered tonight and give it all back because I really like Clemson.
LOL I enjoy your posts, I am sure you would be a great time at a bar watching some games. Do you bet the other lines like passing yards, leading receiver etc?

shhhhh... the public is hammering LSU... lets keep it that way...

I expect we will see the line suddenly drop to 4/4.5 30 minutes before kick off as the whales and sharps will pound Clemson..... just my opinion that is.
oh yeah, heard that something like 73% of the action so far has been on LSU.

Reactions: nemeth#5
LOL I enjoy your posts, I am sure you would be a great time at a bar watching some games. Do you bet the other lines like passing yards, leading receiver etc?
You as well..... no I dont do any props.... I stick to straight bets.. ATS, Over/Under and only do ML if it is the underdog. Also, my bookie still acts like it is 1985 and doesnt offer anything like that lol... he is stuck in his ways... hands out a sheet every week call in 30 minutes before the games and get changes make your bets and settle up at some dive bar every Wednesday afternoon.

LSU completes a magical season. The gets a call from Nancy Pelosi!

Reactions: rgc7
You as well..... no I dont do any props.... I stick to straight bets.. ATS, Over/Under and only do ML if it is the underdog. Also, my bookie still acts like it is 1985 and doesnt offer anything like that lol... he is stuck in his ways... hands out a sheet every week call in 30 minutes before the games and get changes make your bets and settle up at some dive bar every Wednesday afternoon.

I do in game props when I rage bet lol. But I have been great so far this year but thatll change with march madness. I will get my butt kicked again.

Reactions: nemeth#5
This game tonight is going to be so much fun for the fans who could care less who wins. Let's face it- LSU looks unstoppable. It doesn't matter who the opponent is-they steam roll everybody. They simply embarrassed Oklahoma and they're a really good team. VS the team that refuses to lose the big games. They have an outstanding offense and defense. Something has to give tonight- I think it's going to be a slobber knocker of a game. Whoever wins the last drive, wins this titanic struggle and the national championship; no double digit win tonight football fans.

This game tonight is going to be so much fun for the fans who could care less who wins. Let's face it- LSU looks unstoppable. It doesn't matter who the opponent is-they steam roll everybody. They simply embarrassed Oklahoma and they're a really good team. VS the team that refuses to lose the big games. They have an outstanding offense and defense. Something has to give tonight- I think it's going to be a slobber knocker of a game. Whoever wins the last drive, wins this titanic struggle and the national championship; no double digit win tonight football fans.

yep...looks like the team with the ball last is the Victor! this before the game!
and then....

College football is the best! What chills I have from the first 10 minutes n we haven't even played!

Offensive game plan similar to game vs Ohio State. Travis E leading receiver again, TL on the run.

P12 official missed a huge call! typical! of the P12 woes: officiating.

Was close on my 42-28 prediction! LSU played incredible all year and were offensively in a different galaxy.

Congrats to them on a well earned victory and a great season.

As I look forward to next year I sure hope my Irish can put together a great season!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT