ADVERTISEMENT

Not A Good Look For Coach Prime

Dec 7, 2007

Trash talking players who left the program? Really? I suppose he will say he was just responding to their criticisms of him, and so they are fair game, but his response seems a little childish to me. Fair criticism comes with the territory. Sanders is supposed to be the adult in the room, but he has acted like a whiny child.

And Shedeur doesn't come off particularly well, either. Will that have any impact on his draft stock with NFL teams? Probably not much, but I think it may give some teams pause.

They both come across as arrogant, cocky and entitled to me. But that has always been Sanders' thing, so I suppose he is staying true to himself.

Last edited:
It's almost as if the internet/social media has created a world where way, way, WAY too many people don't understand what it means to keep your mouth shut and not make an ass of yourself or something.

At this point, what does it matter. Fans, media talking heads, "content creators", players....they've all made their choices. They deserve each other.

I don't think sanders has any desire to coach. He's just getting attention on his kid then he will be gone.

Reactions: BGI User 756
This is Deion Sanders/Coach Prime. He always has his name in headlines. This is what makes him prime time. He's controversial, he has major media outlets writing stories about his program (about nothing -- he can't change the fact that they left, and he's basically saying what every coach thinks when a player transfers out), etc. Any press is better than no press when you are trying to raise the profile of a once-dead program.

Last edited:
This is Deion Sanders/Coach Prime. He always has his name in headlines. This is what makes him prime time. He's controversial, he has major media outlets writing stories about his program (about nothing -- he can't change the fact that they left, and he's basically saying what every coach thinks when a player transfers out), etc. Any press is better than no press when you are trying to raise the profile of your once-dead program. More people will be tuning into his program
Perhaps you should turn into their program. Your man-crush on Coach "Sanders" is all too evident

This is Deion Sanders/Coach Prime. He always has his name in headlines. This is what makes him prime time. He's controversial, he has major media outlets writing stories about his program (about nothing -- he can't change the fact that they left, and he's basically saying what every coach thinks when a player transfers out), etc. Any press is better than no press when you are trying to raise the profile of your once-dead program. More people will be tuning into his program
Lol
He is a carpet bagger and fraud.

I’ll be honest, I didn’t think even you would be ok with Deion here. I guess I was wrong

how in heck can Oregon afford all these portal players!

I am not anti-Deion. He thinks big, pushes for accountability, has a directness that can be refreshing, and puts himself out there. But yes, using his position to embarrass a kid who's only sin was to stand up for a teammate is indeed a very bad look IMHO.
Same here. I do not why people not associated with Colorado get so worked up about Deion Sanders.

Reactions: BGI User 756
This is Deion Sanders/Coach Prime. He always has his name in headlines. This is what makes him prime time. He's controversial, he has major media outlets writing stories about his program (about nothing -- he can't change the fact that they left, and he's basically saying what every coach thinks when a player transfers out), etc. Any press is better than no press when you are trying to raise the profile of a once-dead program.
Lol, I was waiting for this. Chass, the WH is looking for a new press secretary

I am not anti-Deion. He thinks big, pushes for accountability, has a directness that can be refreshing, and puts himself out there. But yes, using his position to embarrass a kid who's only sin was to stand up for a teammate is indeed a very bad look IMHO.
Agreed.

And he gets a pass from the MSM because he is black.

Trash talking players who left the program? Really? I suppose he will say he was just responding to their criticisms of him, and so they are fair game, but his response seems a little childish to me. Fair criticism comes with the territory. Sanders is supposed to be the adult in the room, but he has acted like a whiny child.

And Shedeur doesn't come off particularly well, either. Will that have any impact on his draft stock with NFL teams? Probably not much, but I think it may give some teams pause.

They both come across as arrogant, cocky and entitled to me. But that has always been Sanders' thing, so I suppose he is staying true to himself.
Standard for coach Prime

‘Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.’
Yeats: Second Coming.

Reactions: tbonesays
‘Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.’
Yeats: Second Coming.
I did not understand one word of this.

You believe we are agreeing on a salary cap for an interscholastic sport! Played by faux students! How far we’ve come!
Hey, like a clock that’s stopped you’re occasionally right twice a day ! 😜

And, everybody is entitled to my opinion ! 😜😜

Reactions: d1042
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT