ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread Georgia

And on a positive note, Georgia's kicker is now my favorite college player. Love the glasses.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Our safeties better be ready. UGA's probably going to try a long play action pass in the next series or two. Stay home boys.

Still don't like the misdirection and roll outs though. Straight up passing and running game needed. UGA is blitzing off the edge. Use that to your advantage

Reactions: irishsportsfan
Wimbush's accuracy has been terrible in this game. UGA is setting the edge on keeping contain. So why they aren't trying to run up the middle is beyond me. The read options aren't fooling anyone.

These SEC refs out here swinging the game on that BS roughing call.
Would you expect anything less ? ND are a bunch of cucks allowing the visiting team to always have their refs instead of having refs from a neutral conference.

The Kelly Cockroaches are coming out to play. When Kelly blows this game, you will all go running to crawl under your rocks like you do every season, then pop out when we beat a terrible opponent. I am guessing you and your cohorts will arrive after the Ohio game
You do not understand the game and are a dumbass.

These SEC refs out here swinging the game on that BS roughing call.

Close but when you hit the QB that hard they will call it. We don't have anything to complain about as far as the refs go tonight.

I can't believe what I'm witnessing. These refs are winning the game for Georgia

Damn. That screen shot had 1 UGA fan versus 40K ND fans. Definitely a sea of red.

Without a running game , we are in for a tough rest of the game ! Ga defense is just too fast for the plays
ND is calling !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT