ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread Georgia

Kevin Stephenson can't get back fast enough. Wimbush can't hit the broad side of a barn but it would be easier if his guys didn't drop 20% of his passes.

Wimbush sails one over the receiver's head out of bounds and then throws a side winder that should have been caught.

I'm outta here. I'd say good game guys, but I think we're all tired of this sh1t

Reactions: p278
Here we go for another Kelly 8 4 season if we are lucky. At least our defense played with heart !short of a quick turnover, this game is in the L column. ND is just another team ! The magic is gone !

Reactions: perseverare
Defense played well enough. Offense was incompetent

Defense played decently. Offense was atrocious. 2 turnovers and a 150 in penalty yards and the Irish are still begging for UGA to help them win?

We need an Urban Meyer-Nick Saban type. I know we aren't getting Urban but we need to go find somebody like him.

What a fitting end of the game. Been waiting for this game for 4 years for that

Ok. Somebody has to come up with a play. Can't loose another 1 pt. game to a top opponent.
Oh but they can. ND is not a top tier football program and hasn't been in a long time
I'm outta here. I'd say good game guys, but I think we're all tired of this sh1t
ND hasn't been a solid football program in 25 years. I don't expect them to be again. If ND finishes 8-4 in the regular season that should be considered a big success for them.

Look at ND's Oline, experts always say that's suppose to be the strength of our team and it never is. Every time they play someone good they get dominated.

The score of this game is deceptive. The only reason it was close was because of Georgia's penalties and turnovers.

ND has a chance to be really good in basketball though. They have some serious talent coming in.

Defense played good enough to win. Offense PPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......... Tired of the moral victories. Will watch the rest of the season but just can't get excited.

Wimbush sucks. I don't know where people have the idea he is a gamer. Just flat out sucks.
The whole ND football program, coaches, players, and admin flat out suck and have for years.

Another example of ND's offense not being able to move the ball against equal talent on the defensive side of the ball

God damn, did anyone watch the ****ing game. That was winnable. Kelly has got to go. Not tomorrow, but tonight.

Thank you Brian! Once again I'll become much more productive this fall, because I'm not watching a school that is willing to pay for complete incompetence.

Another example of ND's offense not being able to move the ball against equal talent on the defensive side of the ball

I had to laugh there was one play in the third quarter when we ran a sweep and the endzone camera showed three ND offensive linemen standing there looking back.

Will never win with this high school offense.

God damn, did anyone watch the ****ing game. That was winnable. Kelly has got to go. Not tomorrow, but tonight.

Thank you Brian! Once again I'll become much more productive this fall, because I'm not watching a school that is willing to pay for complete incompetence.
I don't think you get it at this point bro. It doesn't matter who the F coaches this team it's going to suck. ND must put a whole lot of soy and fluoride in the water.

Thank God Swarbrick fired BVG last year, or this game would have been 42-19....and trust me Kelly did not fire BVG.

It's unfortunate how bad the o-line played but I guess that's who we are with Kelly . Just not tough enough to win any big game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT