ADVERTISEMENT

Deuce Knight

I am not speaking for myself. Again, simply telling you what has been said. And pretty emphatically.

Deuce Knight has been described, with regards to actually playing in games, as raw. Extremely raw.
Yes we know. That is obvious. Like I said

I told you that. You said you had to listen to people who were actually at spring practice.

Well Deuce isn't at Notre Dame and you said you can't base it off recruiting so how would you or they know that going by your silly logic ?

Why don't you give us your spin what it means.
Means he’s not the leader we need at the qb position … one thing to be happy, another to make a pointless post on it. Just like Grubbs.

They’re signs

Lets bet on that...
Ok… let’s make it at one year. I’ll take the fact deuce decommits or transfers before the 26 season. If I’m wrong $50 to a charity of your choice, if I’m right vice versa?

Cool?

Means he’s not the leader we need at the qb position … one thing to be happy, another to make a pointless post on it. Just like Grubbs.

They’re signs
Garbage narrative.

So what if he congratulated a kid on what he wants to do.

They’re signs
You’ve never met either of these two young kids.

You have not spoken one word to either kid.

And you post this shit?

Garbage narrative.

So what if he congratulated a kid on what he wants to do.
Cool, call him/text him/snap him… whatever… don’t do it like you’re happy a top player is leaving your class

You’ve never met either of these two young kids.

You have not spoken one word to either kid.

And you post this shit?
You said spin it… I don’t know it’s true but that’s the narrative spin

Ok… let’s make it at one year. I’ll take the fact deuce decommits or transfers before the 26 season. If I’m wrong $50 to a charity of your choice, if I’m right vice versa?

Cool?
I would rather go on posting on the site because I can't listen to your nonsense and no one on this site lives up to money bets

So if he decommits I'll stop posting for 6 months and if he doesn't you have to.

Deal?

I would rather go on posting on the site because I can't listen to your nonsense and no one on this site lives up to money bets

So if he decommits I'll stop posting for 6 months and if he doesn't you have to.

Deal?
Before 26 season

Cool, call him/text him/snap him… whatever… don’t do it like you’re happy a top player is leaving your class
Grow up. It’s CFB recruiting. Allow a 16-year-old to be 16.

Again. Grow up.

Last edited:
From the moment he decommits I'll stop posting for 6 months. And if he signs with ND, you don't post next year during the 6 months of the season?
Nah… I do think there’s a 50/50 chance he sticks for one year and then leaves… I’ll take your bet on if he’s part of 26 roster or not when first game starts

Surprised Golson is backing out of a fair bet.

The dude has referred to Deuce Knight as “elite..,” “a stud…” and has said numerous times Mike Denbrock will run special packages for the kid if he is a backup.

The dude has referred to Deuce Knight as “elite..,” “a stud…” and has said numerous times Mike Denbrock will run special packages for the kid if he is a backup.
I can only make a fair offer

Nah… I do think there’s a 50/50 chance he sticks for one year and then leaves… I’ll take your bet on if he’s part of 26 roster or not when first game starts
I never said anything about the 26 roster. You said decommit. Players that sign don't decommit. They transfer

You backtracked quick...

I didn't back out. I said what the bet was and he changed it.

I didn't back out. I said what the bet was and he changed it.
Your offer was Deuce decommitting before NSD in December. That's unfair.

The fact you are not willing to wager that Deuce will not be around more than one season surprises me.

Cool?
That's the original post.

Reactions: Get Nasty
Never back tracked… I said I don’t think we keep him then I made bet offer for 26 season .. that was initial bet you changed
I never said a thing about 26. You did. That's 2 years from now.

Kids transfer all the time. You said we were going to lose him. Okay make the bet then

Your offer was Deuce decommitting before NSD in December. That's unfair.

The fact you are not willing to wager that Deuce will not be around more than one season surprises me.
Why? That's not unfair. People talk like he's going to flip. That's the debate. What he does in 2 years.... who knows. That would be the unfair part

Kids transfer all the time. You're giving the guy 2 years to win a bet. No I'm not a fool. Of he doesn't think he's going to stick, bet on it

Cool?
That's the original wager.

Reactions: Get Nasty
Why? That's not unfair. People talk like he's going to flip. That's the debate. What he does in 2 years.... who knows. That would be the unfair part

Kids transfer all the time. You're giving the guy 2 years to win a bet. No I'm not a fool. Of he doesn't think he's going to stick, bet on it
You are not willing to wager that Deuce will last more than one season at Notre Dame?

That's his original wager. Not mine

That is in 2 years when no one will ever remember and it's a stupid one.

Come on 🤣
Yopu are not willing to wager that Deuce will last more than one season at Notre Dame?

You are not willing to wager that Deuce will last more than one season at Notre Dame?
No. Nor will I remember this bet. And it's not what I said to vet on from the beginning.

Just stupid to bet on something 2 years in advance. Just beyond dumb

Hopefully I'm still alive in 2 years

This was a bet on of he was going to stick in his commitment. Not of he is going to transfer in 2 years 🤣

Reactions: IrishMike409
Hell, Steve Angeli and Kenny Minchey already have that beat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT