ADVERTISEMENT

Deuce Knight

That's his original wager. Not mine

That is in 2 years when no one will ever remember and it's a stupid one.

Come on šŸ¤£
Pleaseā€¦ highest rated qb recruit since clausenā€¦ we will all remember

What happened to the "...special packages..." that Denbrock will run for Deuce?

Pleaseā€¦ highest rated qb recruit since clausenā€¦ we will all remember
Not a chance. Come on, you questioned his character and his leadership. You called him out for congratulating a kid for "decommitting", not transferring. You called it "interesting".

You said you didn't think he'd stick.

So now you are admitting he's going to stick with his commitment? So we got him locked up now.

Not a chance. Come on, you questioned his character and his leadership. You called him out for congratulating a kid for "decommitting", not transferring. You called it "interesting".

You said you didn't think he'd stick.

So now you are admitting he's going to stick with his commitment? So we got him locked up now.
What happened to the "special packages..." Denbrock will run for Deuce?

What happened to the "...special packages..." that Denbrock will run for Deuce?
He's going to play next year. I don't think you're making a point that has to do with this topic but you think you are. It's odd. Try to keep up

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
Golson won't wager on Deuce Knight being at Notre Dame more than one season.

Weak shit.
You on this whole topic is weak shit.

You don't understand how talented Deuce Knight is. You don't understand how much he has improved. You are using old scoring reports to argue in the current. Then you can't understand how he can play in certain packages as a freshman and sophomore without him starting. You didn't understand the bet

Yes. You in this whole thread is extremely weak shit. You're clueless here

Nope. Nor would I wager that on any player as a recruit. Same with CJ Carr. If he gets beat out by Deuce in the 25 season, I wouldn't expect him on the 25 roster. So no I'm not an idiot

But I will wager that he sticks in his commitment since it was said that he won't stick.

Nahā€¦ I do think thereā€™s a 50/50 chance he sticks for one year and then leavesā€¦ Iā€™ll take your bet on if heā€™s part of 26 roster or not when first game starts
Solid. You win.

A fair wager.

I would rather go on posting on the site because I can't listen to your nonsense and no one on this site lives up to money bets

So if he decommits I'll stop posting for 6 months and if he doesn't you have to.

Deal?
Don't do that. We've lost good posters over the years. Let's keep the core intact here.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Iā€™m getting intel Knight took an unofficial to Auburn over the weekend and he was pretty impressed with it. While he notified staff, Iā€™m not as confident heā€™s 100% as I was a month ago but as long as we handle business on the field this fall, I think weā€™ll be in good shape with him and others who could maybe flip back to us like Meadows for example.

It looks like Deuce Knight moved up from ~50ish overall to ~30ish overall in the 247 composite in their latest updates (basically a 4.5 star at this point)

Going based on track record, the closer a prospect gets to a 5th star, the more slippery the player seems to get in terms of their commitment to ND though.

Reactions: 1Redrum
Iā€™m getting intel Knight took an unofficial to Auburn over the weekend and he was pretty impressed with it. While he notified staff, Iā€™m not as confident heā€™s 100% as I was a month ago but as long as we handle business on the field this fall, I think weā€™ll be in good shape with him and others who could maybe flip back to us like Meadows for example.
if he goes, he goes -- wish him luck and move on. If he stays, welcome him!

We will find out in December.

I assume this is a legitimate publication and not a puff piece for ND - and if that is the case we have the No. 1, 3 and 9 freak athletes in the country (all on offense) for next year. That is impressive, although we have all seen tons of demonstrations of physical prowess in the past that register on the freak scale, only to have the kid not pan out on the performance scale. Unfortunately, you already have my hopes up (it's that time of year yah know.)

Posters bashing me for starting this thread, stating the flip rumors are simply false, that Duece is 100% committed. Well if he's so committed, and had no doubts, why take the visits? Why entertain it? I'm getting the feeling someone's going to swoop in and drop a big bag of money on his lap close to signing day and he's going to flip. I hope I'm wrong, but these visits should be concerning.

Reactions: Extirpate 6951
Posters bashing me for starting this thread, stating the flip rumors are simply false, that Duece is 100% committed. Well if he's so committed, and had no doubts, why take the visits? Why entertain it? I'm getting the feeling someone's going to swoop in and drop a big bag of money on his lap close to signing day and he's going to flip. I hope I'm wrong, but these visits should be concerning.
IF he does flipā€¦theyā€™ll be the same oneā€™s telling you heā€™s not that good or a RKG!

This absolutely stinks.
That being said, I'm glad we have CJ Carr and he appears to be the real deal.
Have an excellent season on the field offensively and next year's recruiting elite skill players should be easier.

Reactions: NDinNJ
NDNJā€”-Athletes at the level of Deuce Knight, at many schools, keep their options open until NSD. Especially today in the age of NIL.

Happens everywhere. Especially elite recruits. And Notre Dame is not immune.

Will he flip? Who knows. That said, taking an unofficial visit somewhere, around 3 hours from where he lives, for someone like a Deuce Knight, an elite recruit, is not unusual.

What I do know is that Deuce has visited Notre Dame 10 times, Auburn once.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT