ADVERTISEMENT

Camping X2 in 2020

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
Assuming we lose to Clemson and perhaps USC or 1 other team next season would you be okay with another Camper Bowl for ole 10-2 ND? Can we hope for a 7-5 Big12 opponent again? Maybe we can become back to back champs!

Reactions: amazingreis
Assuming we lose to Clemson and perhaps USC or 1 other team next season would you be okay with another Camper Bowl for ole 10-2 ND? Can we hope for a 7-5 Big12 opponent again? Maybe we can become back to back champs!

Why are you assuming that ND is going to lose two games that are eleven months away?

Reactions: sluggo69
10-2 next year with a win over Wisconsin would put ND in contention for a NY6 potentially if Wisconsin is a top15 team

Wisconsin is going to have a huge drop off after this season. They are losing a lot of returning impact players to graduation/nfl/etc.

They will be back to a mid-level P5 team next year.

Exactly. Hard to understand an ND fan making a prediction like this.
I’m assuming we lose to Clemson because they are possibly back to back national champions and will be predicted to win that game by 21 points. Anyone with half a brain would pick them over ND including fans. Would I be ecstatic with an upset? Duh. After that, I hope we win them all, but you have to believe at least 1 other team like Wisconsin is very possibly a loss. Good grief. I shouldn’t have to explain that.

I’m assuming we lose to Clemson because they are possibly back to back national champions and will be predicted to win that game by 21 points. Anyone with half a brain would pick them over ND including fans. Would I be ecstatic with an upset? Duh. After that, I hope we win them all, but you have to believe at least 1 other team like Wisconsin is very possibly a loss. Good grief. I shouldn’t have to explain that.

How long have you followed CFB? 3 seasons? How about if we wait and see how the first half of next season goes before we put this one in the L column?

You're an idiot, and a liar. How long did you go to ND again? Wasn't it like 10 years and you have three degrees including a law degree lol? I've never heard an alum piss all over ND as much as you do. You're fake news.

Last edited:

Twalsh, ClassicIrish, Golson5, NDMSC73,Catholic, Zorich88 will be ecstatic!! Then they can stay we won 10 games or about 70% of our games again! Yeah! After all, championships don't matter.

How dare you look at that things objectively on this site!?

Last edited:
Twalsh, ClassicIrish, Golson5, NDMSC73,Catholic, Zorich88 will be ecstatic!! Then they can stay we won 10 games or about 70% of our games again! Yeah! After all, championships don't matter.

Have you decided whether you are going to pull for Bama or Clemson yet?

Reactions: Classic Irish
You're an idiot, and a liar. How long did you go to ND again? Wasn't it like 10 years and you have three degrees including a law degree lol? I've never heard an alum put piss all over ND as much as you do. You're fake news.
You called him an idiot and a liar for being objective about a sport/football?
Come on man!
Here's a rule...Don't post anything you wouldn't say to someone's face.

You called him an idiot and a liar for being objective about a sport/football?
Come on man!
Here's a rule...Don't post anything you wouldn't say to someone's face.

Predicting the outcomes of games which are eleven months in the future is not objective. There is not sufficient data with which to make such predictions. The poster is taking another opportunity to dump on ND, which appears to be one of his favorite activities.

Wisconsin is going to have a huge drop off after this season. They are losing a lot of returning impact players to graduation/nfl/etc.

They will be back to a mid-level P5 team next year.
What is a mid P5 team, #40-60? Wisconsin has rarely been that over the last decade and can’t shit on ND if that’s the case.

What is a mid P5 team, #40-60? Wisconsin has rarely been that over the last decade and can’t shit on ND if that’s the case.

I expect them to take a step back next season after losing a really good veteran roster, but I didn't realize how good they've been able to weather the storm and stay competitive year in and year out even after losing a lot of talent to graduation in years past.

They look like a solid top P5 program and I didn't give them enough credit for their recent run in my recent commentary. I'll have to take a step back and re-evaluate my thoughts on them.

I'm sure a

You'd both cower like little girls if you were having face to face convos. Cowards....

And you’re making a complete idiot of yourself. Go pull for LSU. I’m sure you’d be much happier pulling for a football factory, fraud.

"Assuming we lose to Clemson and perhaps USC or 1 other team next season would you be okay with another Camper Bowl for ole 10-2 ND? Can we hope for a 7-5 Big12 opponent again? Maybe we can become back to back champs!"

So, what your moronic self is saying is that we should not even line up next year and just head to Orlando? Man -- I bet you are the "optimist" in your family!

How about we just beat Iowa State in THIS YEAR'S bowl game before we start worrying about what bowl game we are playing in next year?

How about we just beat Iowa State in THIS YEAR'S bowl game before we start worrying about what bowl game we are playing in next year?
I'm thinking we have no chance against Michigan the next time we play them. Is that 2034?

Book might transfer to Oklahoma St and face ND in the Camping Bowl!

that would be a hoot.

I'm not the one calling people idiots, douchebags and other names while hiding behind the internet.

No, but you are the one suggesting that people would cower before you. I think you are basically full of hot air. All you do is bitch and moan, suggesting that you are entitled to something better than ten win seasons.

10-2 next year with a win over Wisconsin would put ND in contention for a NY6 potentially if Wisconsin is a top15 team
Gotta beat Wisconsin. No taylor, still talented sure... but ND is more talented. Clemson... well at least it’s at home in November

78 is not a name caller.
Are you familiar with Ohio Dominican? They played in a D2 bowl game in my neck of the woods this past Saturday. Truman State won the game 21-7 and according to our local paper, both teams were thrilled to be there. For NW Indiana in December, the weather wasn't too bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT