ADVERTISEMENT

Book in 2020?

None of them are really that good which really seems to be what is being missed here.

Kelly is micromanaging them as game managers based on their ability to make him trust they can execute a game plan, which you refuse to credit him for.

The Kizer/Zaire not being an exception. Having the advantage of hindsight and a view at Kizers entire career outside of the brief run where he played winning football it is easy to understand why any coach would be hesitant to start him. He is a slow eye thrower which would and has lead to turning the ball over at too frequently to play winning football.
Ouch!

You’re a glutton for punishment aren’t you? First you start off with these pure conjecture claims that everyone admits book was outperformed in camp and will also lose his job. Then you claim this all was widely accepted- analysts and coaches all saw this and admitted it. None of this is true so you change your argument to much less blustery claims which is an acknowledgment of a losing argument. Goal post moving when called out pure and simple.

Hell take a look at the most recent podcast from TOS where the openly debated what would happen if book came back. They openly all stated Jurkovec would transfer. If any of what you said was true about books spring or fall camp vs jurkovec this simply wouldn’t be discussed. Keep taking Ls though I’m here for you!

Wrong again.

Jurkovec outplayed Book at times during Fall Camp ---- FACT!
Jurkovec flashed better than Book in game --- FACT!!
Book as failed to improve since starting --- FACT!!

If Book doesn't start improving soon, Jurkovec will overtake him.
That's just reality.

Hopefully Book starts improving!

(also LOL @ citing the "baseball analyst" from TOS)

Nobody from Planer Earth reported Phil was out playing Ian.

"Planer Earth"?
So are you some kind of flat-earther??

Must be why you were unable to read the practice report that specifically stated that Jurkovec had outplayed Book at times during Fall Camp.

The receivers responded with some excitement against UNC in the rain with Book. His start while BW was hurt.

Let's see...oh yeah...that pesky citrus bowl fiasco that we couldn't do anything until Book came in.

Not enough for you...

Let's start Wimbush the next year again after the citrus bowl performance...and then after 17 tries enough was enough.

Given Kelly's track record with the QB position prior to Wimbush and the fiasco he's made of it...I'd say he's a bit disconnected there.

It was a juvenile handling of the position once again by BK. Nothing more and there's nothing to indicate he'll make the right decision or in a timely manner going forward no matter what Book does.

It's been a staple of his.

Are you talking about the decision to start Wimbush against Michigan....which led to a huge win?

Or how Kelly handled the situation so well that we went 12-1?
Or how we're now 3-1 and in the Top10 (again)?

Wrong again.

Jurkovec outplayed Book at times during Fall Camp ---- FACT!
Jurkovec flashed better than Book in game --- FACT!!
Book as failed to improve since starting --- FACT!!

That's just reality.

Hopefully Book starts improving!

(also LOL @ citing the "baseball analyst" from TOS)
Keep taking Ls and changing your losing arguments.

There were some practice reports that had Phil throwing it better than Ian, but no one for a second claimed books job was in jeopardy. I’m not sold on Phil and his throwing motion, but he should get a ton of time his game to get experience. And also for me to evaluate :)

Throwing motion issues are so OVERRATED in college.

His motion worked amazingly in high school, and it will in college too.

Tebow is the king of "weird motion" and all he did was win the National Championship and the Heisman.

We saw Phil doing well in Fall Camp and we saw him drop an absolute DIME in his 1 attempt during the New Mexico game.

Whether he starts this year or in 2020, he's going to be a star here!

Keep taking Ls and changing your losing arguments.

Been saying the same thing the whole time.....and been right the whole time!
  • Jurkovec outplayed Book at times during Fall Camp ---- FACT!
  • Jurkovec flashed better than Book in game --- FACT!!
  • Book as failed to improve since starting --- FACT!!!

That's just reality!

Been saying the same thing the whole time.....and been right the whole time!

That's just reality!
Now just parroting points proven to be pure nonesense. Your analysts you quoted but couldn’t source like sampson also talked about Phil transferring not just Tim lol sorry man if book returns Phil isn’t likely to win the job and it isn’t even trending that way. Best of luck with these hot takes.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Now just parroting points proven to be pure nonesense. Your analysts you quoted but couldn’t source like sampson also talked about Phil transferring not just Tim lol sorry man if book returns Phil isn’t likely to win the job and it isn’t even trending that way. Best of luck with these hot takes.

WTF are you talking about?

I would never quote either of those guys, as neither is an analyst. Neither even knows the basics of football.
("Baseball analyst"....LOL)

The actual analyst that I both quoted AND CITED showed the Jurkovec flat outplayed Book at times during Fall Camp. Then we saw it on the field too.

With Book's continued stagnation and Kelly/Long both criticizing him publicly for it...it's absolutely trending that way
(despite what a "baseball analyst" may say....:eek:)

If Book doesn't start improving FAST then Jurkovec is going to overtake him.

That's reality.

You do realize how insanely SLIM the chances of Book starting here in 2020 are, right??

Either he finally starts improving --> NFL
Or he continues to stagnate --> Jurkovec

Actual analysts have made this abundantly clear.
(and I linked to one)

That's reality.

WTF are you talking about?

I would never quote either of those guys, as neither is an analyst. Neither even knows the basics of football.
("Baseball analyst"....LOL)

The actual analyst that I both quoted AND CITED showed the Jurkovec flat outplayed Book at times during Fall Camp. Then we saw it on the field too.

With Book's continued stagnation and Kelly/Long both criticizing him publicly for it...it's absolutely trending that way
(despite what a "baseball analyst" may say....:eek:)

If Book doesn't start improving FAST then Jurkovec is going to overtake him.

That's reality.
Reality is you said “all the analysts” early in this thread but Sampson and Tim both said he’d likely consider transferring in 2020, completely obliterating your point. You really like to take poundings wow would you like more?!

Reality is you said “all the analysts” early in this thread but Sampson and Tim both said he’d likely consider transferring in 2020, completely obliterating your point. You really like to take poundings wow would you like more?!

Those are not analysts.
Who are you going to call an analyst next....an ESPN talking head?

Actual analysts (who I cited) have made it abundantly clear that there is virtually no way Book is starting for this team in 2020.

There is almost no chance that Jurkovec transfers, at all.

That's reality.

I love how you cite baseball guys though......

giphy.gif

Those are not analysts.
Who are you going to call an analyst next....an ESPN talking head?

Actual analysts (who I cited) have made it abundantly clear that there is virtually no way Book is starting for this team in 2020.

There is almost no chance that Jurkovec transfers, at all.

That's reality.
Nobody said that. Nobody said virtually no shot he’d be starting in 2020. The article you supplied didn’t say that. You don’t get to blanket “all analysts” then pick and choose when they blast your point to the moon. I see you still want more beatings...

Nobody said that. Nobody said virtually no shot he’d be starting in 2020. The article you supplied didn’t say that. You don’t get to blanket “all analysts” then pick and choose when they blast your point to the moon. I see you still want more beatings...

You apparently have no idea what an analyst is.

"All analysts" agreed that Jurkovec outplayed Book at points during Fall Camp....and if Book doesn't start improving FAST then Jurkovec will overtake him.

Citing someone who's not an analyst does nothing to refute that point.
(and baseball guys aren't analysts....sorry)

Again, Book has virtually no chance of starting here in 2020.

That's reality.

You apparently have no idea what an analyst is.

"All analysts" agreed that Jurkovec outplayed Book at points during Fall Camp....and if Book doesn't start improving FAST then Jurkovec will overtake him.

Citing someone who's not an analyst does nothing to refute that point.
(and baseball guys aren't analysts....sorry)

Again, Book has virtually no chance of starting here in 2020.

That's reality.
No youre carving analyst, a generic term, to something specific to fit your purposes. Coach D is a beat guy just like sampson or Tim. They are all qualified through years of experience on the beat. But keep saying all analysts said that then excluding those equally qualified because they dunk on your points.

No youre carving analyst, a generic term, to something specific to fit your purposes. Coach D is a beat guy just like sampson or Tim. They are all qualified through years of experience on the beat. But keep saying all analysts said that then excluding those equally qualified because they dunk on your points.

Beat reporters are not analysts......are you drunk?

To be an analyst you must actually be capable of ANALYZING the content at issue. Being old is not a qualification for that.....actual experience working with the specific content is the ONLY possible qualification.

That why Sampson and Tim are "beat reporters" or "Baseball Guys" not analysts. Their football opinions are literally worthless.

So, again.....

(and I specifically cited to an actual "analyst" to prove that)

The facts are:

That's just reality!

Beat reporters are not analysts......are you drunk?

To be an analyst you must actually be capable of ANALYZING the content at issue. Being old is not a qualification for that.....actual experience working with the specific content is the ONLY possible qualification.

That why Sampson and Tim are "beat reporters" or "Baseball Guys" not analysts. Their football opinions are literally worthless.

So, again.....

The facts are:

That's just reality!
Again you didn’t cite an analyst then they are all equally qualified. Either yours is an analyst then mine are, or mine aren’t and yours aren’t. You don’t get to choose based off fake qualifications and turning a generic term into something narrowly defined so that only you can pick and choose. This is how fake news is started. The beatings shall continue I guess.

Again you didn’t site an analyst then they are all equally qualified. Either yours is an analyst then mine are, or mine aren’t and yours aren’t. You don’t get to choose based off fake qualifications and turning a generic term into something narrowly defined so that only you can pick and choose. This is how fake news is started. The beatings shall continue I guess.

Wait......you think baseball/beat-reporting = being an analyst??

You think "all experience is equal"....when you're talking about football v. non-football experience??

giphy.gif

Let me guess....you think:
- used-doormat salesmen = doctor
- refrigerator repair = lawyer
- dishwasher = engineer

"They're all analysts! They're all equally qualified!!"
- @napy2121

Wait......you think baseball/beat-reporting = being an analyst??

You think "all experience is equal"....when you're talking about football v. non-football experience??

giphy.gif

Let me guess....you think:
- used-doormat salesmen = doctor
- refrigerator repair = lawyer
- dishwasher = engineer

"They're all analysts! They're all equally qualified!!"
- @napy2121
Cogent arguments are not youre thing I see so we resort to childish nonsense. Would you like more?

Again you didn’t cite an analyst then they are all equally qualified. Either yours is an analyst then mine are, or mine aren’t and yours aren’t. You don’t get to choose based off fake qualifications and turning a generic term into something narrowly defined so that only you can pick and choose. This is how fake news is started. The beatings shall continue I guess.

So now that we've established the basic facts:
Baseball reporters =/= Football analysts

Literally every actual analyst agrees on reality:

The facts are:

That's just reality!

So now that we've established the basic facts:
Baseball reporters =/= Football analysts

The facts are:

That's just reality!
Again parroting the same stuff that’s been shot to the moon. More?

Again parroting the same stuff that’s been shot to the moon. More?

It's beautiful watching you have absolutely no response.
No defense whatsoever.

Must be tough realizing that you spent all this time denying reality....

The facts are:

That's just reality!

So....differentiating between "Baseball Guys" and actual analysts is childish now??

Hmmmmmmmm....
Got any more kiddy gifs jr while you are at it? Guys on the beat are all qualified. Sampson isn’t a baseball coach. He’s as qualified as coach D. Sorry he dunked on you’re point so hard you have to resort to gifs and parroting garbage.

Got any more kiddy gifs jr while you are at it? Guys on the beat are all qualified. Sampson isn’t a baseball coach. He’s as qualified as coach D. Sorry he dunked on you’re point so hard you have to resort to gifs and parroting garbage.

Wait......you think someone with no football experience is as qualified as a former football coach?

Really??

giphy.gif

Quick hint:

The girl laughing in the GIF above is equally qualified as both you and your "baseball analyst"

Let us remember this day forever:

"Baseball experience is the same thing as coaching football, when it comes to being a football analyst"
- @napy2121

You can't make up this kind of stupid folks!!

Let us remember this day forever:

"Baseball experience is the same thing as coaching football, when it comes to being a football analyst"
- @napy2121

You can't make up this kind of stupid folks!!
Remarkable self own to keep repeating garbage. You got anything substantive or would you like more ?

Remarkable self own to keep repeating garbage. You got anything substantive or would you like more ?

You have yet to even begin to address the substance.

Here, I'll let you try again.........and try to do it with "Baseball Reporters"

The facts are:

That's just reality!

You have yet to even begin to address the substance.

Here, I'll let you try again.........and try to do it with "Baseball Reporters"

The facts are:

That's just reality!
Ladies and gents decker has re-emerged and is failing so hard and getting wrekt. He has no arguments left and repeats absolute trash warmed over.

Ladies and gents decker has re-emerged and is failing so hard and getting wrekt. He has no arguments left and repeats absolute trash warmed over.

So this is what you're going with now.......absolutely not attempt to even respond??

- @napy2121

giphy.gif

@napy2121 , I get it...you dug you heels, you tried everything...and you humiliated yourself.

You ended up arguing that baseball and football are the same sport.
It all went terribly wrong for you.

Next time, just admit you're completely out of your depth...it will go easier on you.

Just ignore this guy man, we all get what you're trying to say and the points you've made are solid. Just ignore him

I love your "all my points were completely debunked by FACTS but I still made them!" stance.

It's right up there with Nappy's gem!!

- @napy2121

Just ignore this guy man, we all get what you're trying to say and the points you've made are solid. Just ignore him
I wanted to make sure it was decker and now the board knows. I’m pretty sure coach D had him perma banned but D is gone. I just wanted to be sure. But you are definitely right and he’s a glutton for punishment so this won’t end he’s got an endless parade of bad points and has stopped using any logic so I should just exit and leave him to his gifs.

I wanted to make sure it was decker and now the board knows. I’m pretty sure coach D had him perma banned but D is gone. I just wanted to be sure. But you are definitely right and he’s a glutton for punishment so this won’t end he’s got an endless parade of bad points and has stopped using any logic so I should just exit and leave him to his gifs.

I love it!

- @napy2121

Why even try to defend your "point" when you have hot-takes like that!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT