ADVERTISEMENT

Book in 2020?

Evidently you don’t understand mechanics.

Book went 15/16 for 17 in the first half of the most recent game, how is that stagnating ?

Book has started too many games for Bowling Green to matter at all.

Book's performances against Clemson, UGA, and UVA show stagnation.

The OL has been VERY STRONG in pass blocking.

Anyone watching the games (with a brain) see that. Not perfect, but still quite strong.
Please cite the game and play with time on the clock to prove the OL has been 'VERY STRONG.'

Just kidding I dont give a F.... but you asking people to cite plays is annoying and hilarious.

Reactions: irishsportsfan
Please cite the game and play with time on the clock to prove the OL has been 'VERY STRONG.'

Just kidding I dont give a F.... but you asking people to cite plays is annoying and hilarious.

Are you drunk?
When have I asked people to cite the game clock?

@Patrirish loves doing that....as if people not having the time to edit film for him somehow supports his point.

Reactions: TheSodFather
“Depending on what you look at, Northwestern was anywhere from a Fringe Top25 Defense to a Top40 Defense. I'd call them "Good", but absolutely nothing more than that”

Who said they were anything more than that? Nasty said he hadn’t played well against any good defenses. I was simply pointing out that’s not entirely true. You said it yourself that were a good defense. You like to argue I guess.

“Georgia and Clemson obviously both were, but Book was a disaster against Clemson and he simply didn't do anything, at all, until it was too late against UGA. His UGA performance is exactly what many are talking about......Book simply "not losing the game" for us isn't good enough anymore.”

Mostly hogwash^^^^^^^

“Depending on what you look at, Northwestern was anywhere from a Fringe Top25 Defense to a Top40 Defense. I'd call them "Good", but absolutely nothing more than that”

Who said they were anything more than that? Nasty said he hadn’t played well against any good defenses. I was simply pointing out that’s not entirely true. You said it yourself that were a good defense. You like to argue I guess.

I was agreeing with you on Northwestern and disagreeing with @Get Nasty as to that specific defense being good.

You like to argue, I guess.

“Georgia and Clemson obviously both were, but Book was a disaster against Clemson and he simply didn't do anything, at all, until it was too late against UGA. His UGA performance is exactly what many are talking about......Book simply "not losing the game" for us isn't good enough anymore.”

Mostly hogwash^^^^^^^

Nope, that post was 100% correct.

Sorry.

No need to apologize, your post was simply your opinion that I mostly disagreed w/.

No need to apologize, your post was simply your opinion that I mostly disagreed w/.

My post was a fact.

Book was a disaster against Clemson and did very little against UGA until it was already too late.....which is exactly what most fairly criticize him for.

He needs to do MUCH BETTER again good competition.

As it stands, he's the rate limiting reagent on this team.

Your post is opinion. You hate book. We know that.

Wrong on both counts.

My post is a fact.

And I like Book. He’s a decent college QB. But that doesn’t stop me from fairly criticizing him or demanding the he improve (or face pressure from other contenders).

We all know that.

Yeah, we all can really tell how much you like him. Your posts are opinion, I disagree w/ some of them. No big deal or do wanna keep arguing?

My post is a fact.

The world is round, that's a fact. That fact doesn't change just bc some idiots have an "opinion" that it's flat.

Same thing here. Everything I've said about Book is not only fair...its factual.

I'm happy to continue to debunk you "opinion" with facts.

It’s neither annoying or hilarious, it’s called substantiating a claim bu citing the facts, by citing the play or player under scrutiny.

To date most have failed to substantiate their allegations.

When posters make criticisms about a play or Book’s play they should be able to substantiate their claim.

That’s done by citing the play.

You cite the play by citing the time on the game clock.

That’s not too complicated for you, is it ?

Reactions: nemeth#5
Are you drunk?
When have I asked people to cite the game clock?

@Patrirish loves doing that....as if people not having the time to edit film for him somehow supports his point.

I cite game clock times to reinforce my positions, so why is it so hard for others to do the same ?

Oh wait, I know why, because the film doesn’t support their claims !

Remind me, how many yards did ND gain running against Georgia ?

Book’s CP was 50 % against Clemson, 61.7 % against Georgia and
68 % against Virginia, so where’s the stagnation ?

Looks like great progress to me. !

Tool

Again, you idiotically cherry-Pick a single star and act like it says the whole story.

In reality, Book’s play against quality comp shows stagnation.

I cite game clock times to reinforce my positions, so why is it so hard for others to do the same ?

You cherry pick one play and ask others to cite 40 of them, and then act “shocked” that others don’t have the time to spoon feed you the basics.

Just ask @NDIRISH53 how well this dumbass behavior works out for you???

Hint, he’s still hiding from the beatings I hand him.

You cherry pick one play and ask others to cite 40 of them, and then act “shocked” that others don’t have the time to spoon feed you the basics.

Dude, you’re obsessed and a total freak. Imagine being so pathetic you get banned from a forum 4? 5? times, and still come back. Totally weirded out by you

My post was a fact.

Book was a disaster against Clemson and did very little against UGA until it was already too late.....which is exactly what most fairly criticize him for.

He needs to do MUCH BETTER again good competition.

As it stands, he's the rate limiting reagent on this team.
i thought he performed pretty well against Georgia in a very difficult environment.

Reactions: francade
My post is a fact.

The world is round, that's a fact. That fact doesn't change just bc some idiots have an "opinion" that it's flat.

Same thing here. Everything I've said about Book is not only fair...its factual.

I'm happy to continue to debunk you "opinion" with facts.
opinions are just that. because it's yours does not make it factual.

Reactions: Catholicfan95

it doesn't support your position at all. all it does is reinforce the fact that you don't understand what you're watching.

the final numbers are worthless without honest evaluation of how those numbers were arrived at. your constant reliance on completion percentage just shows how little you know about the game.

of course it looks like progress to you, you don't know any better.

for the record you haven't handed anyone here any "beatings".

for the record you haven't handed anyone here any "beatings".

echo

do you recall Kelly’s very 1st presser, discussing offense and quick strikes and the need for defensive depth because they will be right back on the field?

I can't wait for the game where Book completes only 60% of his passes for 350 yards and 4TDs being aggressive down the field vs a good team.

PATRIRISH will think he regressed because he completed only 60% of his passes, and 99.9% of the fans will be celebrating book talking 2020 Heisman.

echo

do you recall Kelly’s very 1st presser, discussing offense and quick strikes and the need for defensive depth because they will be right back on the field?
I remember it because it then resulted in bone head turnovers on the field, not the points that were expected on offense, a worn out D because we didn't have the depth...... and purple face.

Kudos to kelly for how far he's brought this program. To me his last piece of the puzzle is developing an elite college QB. Hope we see development this weekend where book is throwing strikes down the field, because he will have his opportunities.

Again, you idiotically cherry-Pick a single star and act like it says the whole story.

In reality, Book’s play against quality comp shows stagnation.

I didn’t “Cherry-Pick” at all.

You were the one who “Cherry-Picked”

Here’s what you said, word for word.

Book's performances against Clemson, UGA, and UVA show stagnation

You “Cherry-Picked” those three (3) games.

I merely responded with facts on the exact same three (3) games and refuted your claim about Book “stagnating.

Book improved over the course of the three games you cited.

It would help if you could remember what you post.

You “Cheery-Picked” three (3) games and I proved you wrong on those three (3) games.

So it was you, not me who “Cherry-Picked”

Those are not analysts.
Who are you going to call an analyst next....an ESPN talking head?

Actual analysts (who I cited) have made it abundantly clear that there is virtually no way Book is starting for this team in 2020.

There is almost no chance that Jurkovec transfers, at all.

That's reality.
Not sure if Newmember is still around to take his medicine but the receipts are in and he was foolishly, laughably, entirely wrong in this entire thread. I usually avoid I told you so’s but he deserves this one given his insane behavior itt- take this gigantic L and move on man. Just as I outlined book would be back and the hints from podcasts on Phil entering they trfr portal if so became true.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT