ADVERTISEMENT

Winston is ready for NFL

Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:
C'mon Nole I think there are a ton of Jim Crow cases out there that would give the OJ verdict a run for biggest flaw. Innocence project has some really bad convictions overturned too. I agree comparing JW to OJ is in bad taste however but then again it is DUBS FELLA.
I wasn't even referring to it being in bad taste. I was referring to evidence. In the OJ case, there were truck loads of it. Box after box full of evidence. DNA, blood, hair, clothing, 2 murdered bodies, etc. In the Winston situation, there is literally not one piece of evidence that an assault even took place.

This is why I called the comparison stupid.

Rape or murder?

Fine men, let's argue over which is worse! You guys really are putrid people trying to minimize what Winston is!

Originally posted by DubsDreader:
Rape or murder?

Fine men, let's argue over which is worse! You guys really are putrid people trying to minimize what Winston is!
As I have already challenged you do multiple times in the past and you have failed miserably each and every time, show us one single piece of evidence that points to Winston having committed rape.

This will obviously be just another failure on your part, but it is fun to laugh at you. W

Rape or murder?

hahah..... ilovjewn thos boi!~! dubsa and epdcitititiess won't lewgty jaMEWINMS OFF daty hookl!!!!

loovert you man !!! we can hanffgtr anytoinme!!

ec

Originally posted by DudsDreader:
Rape or murder?

hahah..... ilovjewn thos boi!~! dubsa and epdcitititiess won't lewgty jaMEWINMS OFF daty hookl!!!!

loovert you man !!! we can hanffgtr anytoinme!!

ec
You are an idiot who continues to make this place a joke.

Why the mods tolerate your nonsense argus is beyond comprehension.

You would be toast at any other Rivals board.

Pathetic excuse for a human being.

Rape or murder?

You are an idiot by any name you post under.

No one is comparing rape to murder fool.

The comparison is an accusation unprovable due to lack of evidence (and an accuser who can't keep her stories straight) to a double murder with so much provable evidence that it boggles the mind.

If you are going to bore us with your ignorance at least do your due diligence. Just making stuff up that never happened may be your forte but continuing that line of work does you no favors. Folks still think you are a wacko.

As Kenny says, " you gotta know when to fold 'em". You should have figured that out 7 years ago.

Crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

flush.r191677.gif

Evidence? His posse destroyed the tape, his lawyer prepped him for five days on the advice of the Tallahassee Police while the pig rapist refused to cooperate...... Winston skates!

You know it and so does the world! He is guilty as sin!
This post was edited on 2/19 7:32 PM by DubsDreader

Evidence? His posse destroyed the tape, his lawyer prepped him for five days on the advice of the Tallahassee Police while the pig rapist refused to cooperate...... Winston skates!

You know it and so does the world! He is guilty as skin!
Real evidence or STFU.

Originally posted by HillRock86:

Not a big fan of Winston, however, he appears to be getting jobbed by the media.

http://www.realclearsports.com/2015/02/17/is_new_york_times_smearing_winston_126147.html

Maybe Dubs, Argus, Epic, should take note and follow Forever's advice. Put up or shut up.
History repeats itself with argus. Talks nonsense out his butt, makes stuff up that never happened, embellishes anything that did to fit his narrative ..... and when challenged to put up or shut up either ignores the request or disappears .

Doesn't matter what the thread subject is ... he'll find a way to hijack it to feed his obsession.

Wash, rinse, repeat.......
sick0020.r191677.gif

The premise of the whole article is flawed because Winston has never been "cleared" as was misstated by anyone. No charges were filed because the SA did not have "enough evidence to ensure a conviction", with similar results from the other bodies because, TPD and FSU failed to properly investigate, his attorney was given prior notice to manufacture stories and destroy the incriminated tape of a rape and attempted gang rape, the rape kit failed to properly test all possibilities, the girl was attacked and Winston failed to cooperate.

He was not charged for the same reason the vast majority of rapists go uncharged.

So, blame the NY Times for telling the truth.

The premise of the whole article is flawed because Winston has never been "cleared" as was misstated by anyone. No charges were filed because the SA did not have "enough evidence to ensure a conviction", with similar results from the other bodies because, TPD and FSU failed to properly investigate, his attorney was given prior notice to manufacture stories and destroy the incriminated tape of a rape and attempted gang rape, the rape kit failed to properly test all possibilities, the girl was attacked and Winston failed to cooperate.

He was not charged for the same reason the vast majority of rapists go uncharged.

So, blame the NY Times for telling the truth
The NY Times didn't tell the truth. They wrote a hit piece while ignoring the facts. Facts supported by the witnesses and the real evidence.

And despite your contention that a "proper investigation" would have produced a different set of conclusions the truth is it more than likely would have verified even further that there was NO evidence a rape occurred.

And you have continued to ignore the simple fact that the girl lied multiple times regarding what happened the night in question. As the SA stated, "her story(s) was all over the place". Five different accounts on record as to what happened that night. None of which is supported by the evidence

The only thing consistent in this mess are the stories of the accused and those of the witnesses. All backed up by the medical, forensic, tox and rape kit reports. But then you know all of this. You just cant stand to be wrong. Which is understandable because you are wrong so much of the time.

No1e, please just go away as you continue to get drilled by many here for your total refusal to admit the rape most everyone knows happened. You have assaulted the victim with lies, spun the FSU propaganda like a Nazi and still come up looking like the liar you have been proven to be.

Tell us all again how FSU has never cheated, Winston is an ambassador for FSU or how Brian Kelly is a murderer! You are a total POS!

So I FINALLY scraped together enough money to get a used keyboard off Craigslist. WOW is all I can say.

Dubs and Epictitus are DEAD ON with their assessment of Winston. He's a miserable punk and should be called out at EVERY opportunity. Here, here to you both. You can have beers at my place anytime, ANYTIME.

Gotta love Dubs for criticizing someone's link for having a "flawed premise." You sir have a thing for irony.

JW is a dirt bag. And sooner or later that will become apparent to all except FSU homers.

an argus trifecta....dubs, duds, epic... Well done!

Originally posted by cgvr:
an argus trifecta....dubs, duds, epic... Well done!
Not sure if that's directed at my (damn, this keyboard is AWESOME!) post. I'm neither of those guys but I admire the hell out of them for being curageous enough to stand tall and not wilt in the face of the fierce criticism they endure simply from poiniting out the obvious truth about that despicable person known as Jameis Winston. He needs to be shamed everyday.

Keep up the good work you fine looking lads!

Go Irish!!

No1e, please just go away as you continue to get drilled by many here for your total refusal to admit the rape most everyone knows happened. You have assaulted the victim with lies, spun the FSU propaganda like a Nazi and still come up looking like the liar you have been proven to be.

Tell us all again how FSU has never cheated, Winston is an ambassador for FSU or how Brian Kelly is a murderer! You are a total POS!
Still running your fat mouth, but not able to provide even one single piece of evidence. Fail as usual.

Evidence or STFU, trash.

Oh, the irony of FSU apologists calling anyone trash while they celebrate the likes of Bobby Bowden and a rapist.

Oh, the irony of FSU apologists calling anyone trash while they celebrate the likes of Bobby Bowden and a rapist.
Exactly! It's been widely reported that Terry "Tater Tot" Bowden only came to be because of "spousal liberties".

Don't back down Dubs. Some of us love you and WANT and NEED you on that wall.

Go Irish!!

The equivalent of a I know you are but what am I response. LOLZ NEVER CHANGE MAN NEVER CHANGE

Funny stuff. Name any lie I have ever said about the girl. You cant! I deal in facts. The same facts that tend to confuse you. You deal strictly in speculation because facts don't support anything you make up.

You've been asked repeatedly by many posters to provide any evidence that supports your obession and you haven't done that yet. Wonder why?

And I see you continue to invent stuff I NEVER said. Repeating a lie over and over will never make that lie the truth. You just don't get it.

You are a loser by any name.

Name ONE lie? The difficult thing to do would be to find a statement where you are not lying.

Many here have asked you to back up your lie about Winston having an ongoing affair with the girl he raped. The states attorney confirmed you lied.......that is one you have repeatedly claimed .

Come on liar, just fess up, you lied! Then again you stated you had unimpeachable sources, but that simply made your lie more profound and sick!

You are a piece of garbage, just like the Rapist!

Originally posted by Epictitus:

Name ONE lie? The difficult thing to do would be to find a statement where you are not lying.

Many here have asked you to back up your lie about Winston having an ongoing affair with the girl he raped. The states attorney confirmed you lied.......that is one you have repeatedly claimed .

Come on liar, just fess up, you lied! Then again you stated you had unimpeachable sources, but that simply made your lie more profound and sick!

By many he means all of his handles.

^^^ Are you inferring that No1e didn't lie when he stated there was an ongoing affair which the states attorney said was a lie?

Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:

By many he means all of his handles.
laugh.r191677.gif

^^^ Are you inferring that No1e didn't lie when he stated there was an ongoing affair which the states attorney said was a lie?
I am going to assume you mean "implying" because as the reader you are the one that would be inferring meaning from what I would be implying. To answer your question no, not even close to what I was saying. I am not implying Nole didn't lie, I am not commenting on whether or not that is a lie. I am implying that the only people who have asked Nole for proof about the prior relationship between JW and the accuser is you. You and your multiple handles.

The ND fans don't care about JW and don't want the noles over here but for some reason you do. I get it man, the mods on warchant ban you so fast you can't get any satisfaction going and posting over there so you do it here because we don't have mods that care anymore, never change man never change.

No, you jerk, I correctly wrote and stated inferring:

in-fer

[in-fur]

verb (used with object), inferred, inferring.
to derive by reasoning; conclude or judge from premises or evidence:

.....and, by the way, there are many here who have called out No1e for his repeated lies. This was just one example of his dishonest pattern.

Yes you concluded from my post a position that you believed was implied. As I have said by many people you mean all your handles.

Yes, I understand what you inferred, and that represents one of the reasons you are not only stupid, but terribly gullible.

He and all his other handles are hopeless.

Recently, he claimed to be golfing and dining buddies with Holtz.

Why did he take so long to unveil that gem?

btw he claims to have discussed Bowden with Holtz too.....

Interestingly, out of total respect, Holtz participated in writing the forward for one of Bowden's books.

argus also claims to have been "hopnored" at halftime of an ND game.

He won't disclose which game because he fears for his life.

"& the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round...."

It's pathetic... He is not an ND fan.

He is here to cause hatred for ND from other fan bases.

That's why he trolls and get tossed from other boards....

Sadly, he has circumvented the ignore feature simply by continuously generating new handles.

He makes posts and then responds to himself....

This is all very normal....

^^^^^. Yep, in your little make believe world you get to dream whatever you like. I suppose in that world you are not even the moron you are in the real world.

You make an interesting point.

I wonder if Lou has any friends or family members that are in an asylum?

This is beyond ridiculous. Are you all so dense you can't see the truth Dubs and Epictitus are presenting to you???

WTH is wrong with some of you? You should be THANKING these guys for bringing some backbone to this place.

SMH. I love you both and hope you keep on keeping on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT