ADVERTISEMENT

Winston is ready for NFL

Argus???? Too funny, you simply abound in stupidity?

Tampa Bay may well take Winston, they have been making stupid picks for 40 years, why change now.

Then again, you are always wrong so who knows!

Yea, but Father Ted says hello to me.

Are you dining with Lou today?

Thank you for this gem:

"OMG, Father Sorin is rolling over in
his grave and Fatber Ted is simply shaking his hard"

Originally posted by DubsDreader:

Argus???? Too funny, you simply abound in stupidity?

Tampa Bay may well take Winston, they have been making stupid picks for 40 years, why change now.

Then again, you are always wrong so who knows!
Every time you pretend to not be argus, it just makes you look crazier and crazier. Everyone knows you are nuts. The majority here think you are Charlie Manson nuts. Maybe if you kept it to one screen name, people might start thinking you are just really stupid, but not so crazy. Just a thought.

I see the noles are here protecting cgmr again. There are remedies available on the internet. Just go to google and search "how do I remove this sand from my vagina".

Go Irish!

roll.r191677.gif

And what? You are defending argus? How could anyone possibly be dumb enough to defend that psychopath?

cgvr is a solid poster on this board.

As a ND fan, I would prefer if the noles hated me. Now I know I have done my job to it's best.

Go Irish!

Listen up argus and excuse me because I know you are having brunch with Holtz right now.

I'd just like to thank you for the following:

"OMG, Father Sorin is rolling over in his grave and Fatber Ted is simply
shaking his hard as to why this great school has people like cgvr ruining such
a good name.

What a peakin moron!"

Originally posted by john0gaunt:
As a ND fan, I would prefer if the noles hated me. Now I know I have done my job to it's best.

Go Irish!
No, don't have any idea who you are. You are irrelevant. Just confused how anyone could be dumb enough to defend that nut.

The team who eventually draft Winston is telling the world they don't care about being honorable or that character matters. You can have him, lock your doors.

At least the women in Tallahassee will feel safer.

Yeah, in the NFL "character matters"..... Good luck golfing with Holtz today!

"Robinson was a four-time man of the year in Seattle, "

"At a breakfast Saturday, he received the 1999 Bart Starr Award from the religious group Athletes in Action. The award, named for the Hall of Fame quarterback from Green Bay, honors athletes of high moral character."

"Some Atlanta Falcon players said today that they were not surprised when their teammate, Eugene Robinson, was arrested on a charge of soliciting a prostitute in a seedy section of Miami the night before Super Bowl XXXIII. After all, some of them said, other Falcons had been there several times for the same purpose. ''Guys had been going there all week,'' a Falcon starter said. ''It's just that Eugene was the only one who got caught.''

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/02/02/sports/super-bowl-xxxiii-robinson-s-arrest-looms-larger-after-the-falcons-defeat.html

John .....Not that anything you have posted is coherent but why would I use Google when we apparently have the expert on Vagina sand right here amongst us?

Just curious.

Argus ... seriously?

You're lecturing about honor and character?

That's like Jeffrey Damer giving a lecture on proper eating habits at a Weight Watchers convention.

I'm surprised you can even spell either of those words.

Few psychopaths are honorable. Few pathological liars have character.

Surely you know this being as experienced as you are in these things.

^^^^ No one, absolutely no one has been a liar like you.

Please tell us all again what a mature young man Winston is, how FSU has never cheated and how Brian Kelly is a murderer.

It is impossible for you to run from your lies, those ^^ are just a sampling.
This post was edited on 2/18 3:16 PM by DubsDreader

Once again ..... telling a lie over and over does not make the lie the truth.

Everything you just posted is a lie.

Quit making stuff up scumbag.

No one believes ANYTHING you spew.

he he. love seeing gmy vboi dubs and epictititities make beata out you guys hahahaha.....

jamweisins is a opunk and gonna be punk forevetrt!!!!!

Originally posted by NDSMC78:

Originally posted by twalsh:

Originally posted by Epictitus:
No1e is not smart enough to realize that all these people he accuses of being Argus simply have his number. Yes, he is owned, that much is very clear.

This board was far better off when he was in hiding after the thrashing Oregon and Mariota put on FSU and Winston.
This board would be much better off if you would get hit by a truck.
This.
and this.

Question for BubsDreader?????

^^^^ No one, absolutely no one has been a liar like you.

Please tell us all again what a mature young man Winston is, how FSU has never cheated and how Brian Kelly is a murderer.

It is impossible for you to run from your lies, those ^^ are just a sampling.

This post was edited on 2/18 3:16 PM by DubsDreader
If you clam to not be Argus, why do you always respond to no1e (or anyone else for that matter) when they refer to you as Argus?

Originally posted by Epictitus:
No1e is not smart enough to realize that all these people he accuses of being Argus simply have his number. Yes, he is owned, that much is very clear.

This board was far better off when he was in hiding after the thrashing Oregon and Mariota put on FSU and Winston.
Look it's Argus again!

Originally posted by DudsDreader:
he he. love seeing gmy vboi dubs and epictititities make beata out you guys hahahaha.....

jamweisins is a opunk and gonna be punk forevetrt!!!!!
laugh.r191677.gif

it ttosssu[p betwerieen dubsd and ewpictititiesd but i loverf epeiuctitities mmore. botrh spewqrk truythu !!

i iannt civgar ad i aintm dubsa aNDS I AINT EPCITITITITIES. I'M M, DUDQS.

AND IMK BETTTER THEWN WINSTON!!

Nobody ever accused Lovie of being very smart. Drafting Winston will advance his Tampa Bay failure.
I'll probably trust the opinions of an NFL head coach and GM over a message board lunatic that has never been right about anything.

mods say eiwngston gone piunkkj out in the nflrt. he sucnjh a dirtbag he is awgrfgul.........

gone sbe short and auck assa cARREERR FOR THAT BOI!!

LOTS LOVTHR YO dubs aND NF EPICTITTIESST!!!!!

GO ITRIESH!!!!

The opinion of many, but here is one who speaks out..................

Fox Sports' Joel Klatt says there would "be no place" for FSU QB Jameis Winston on his team, if he were an NFL decision maker.

"It doesn't matter where the value is," Klatt begins. "If he is on the board in the sixth round, I'd be looking in a different direction for my quarterback..." Klatt says he has spoken with a few GMs who share his mindset, despite Winston being "a wonderful player." Klatt concludes by saying "I would be politely out on the Jameis Winston sweepstakes

The opinion of many, but here is one who speaks out..................

Fox Sports' Joel Klatt says there would "be no place" for FSU QB Jameis Winston on his team, if he were an NFL decision maker.

"It doesn't matter where the value is," Klatt begins. "If he is on the board in the sixth round, I'd be looking in a different direction for my quarterback..." Klatt says he has spoken with a few GMs who share his mindset, despite Winston being "a wonderful player." Klatt concludes by saying "I would be politely out on the Jameis Winston sweepstakes
You and Klatt are both going to be highly disappointed.

"Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Lovie Smith talked with the media Wednesday morning at the NFL combine in Indianapolis.

Here are a few highlights of his comments on quarterbacks Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota and the No. 1 overall pick:

"I think if a player has been accused of something and has been
exonerated, you have to go with that," Smith told reporters in regards
to Winston. "That's what our justice system is all about and that's how
we'll go forward."

Lovie Smith is a lot smarter than you and your two dozen usernames combined argus. Plus, he believes in our Bill of Rights and the American justice system. A far cry from your demented beliefs and delusional opinions.

They are going to love Winston after this combine and the interview process.

as the Steelers proved, you can pay off enough people to prevent rape victims from getting justice. So someone will be willing to gamble.

Hey Nole?

Justice sure worked with OJ did it not? You love the legal system so much when it works for you.

Originally posted by onlyonenow:

as the Steelers proved, you can pay off enough people to prevent rape victims from getting justice. So someone will be willing to gamble.

Hey Nole?

Justice sure worked with OJ did it not? You love the legal system so much when it works for you.
Making a comparison to the OJ case is beyond stupid.

Originally posted by ForeverNole22:
Originally posted by onlyonenow:

Hey Nole?

Making a comparison to the OJ case is beyond stupid.
THIS!!!!!!!!

OJ was charged, arrested and put on trial. His innocent verdict in lieu of the evidence was arguably the worst black mark on the American justice system in history.

Winston was not charged, not arrested and adjudicated by three different legal entities. That and there is simply no evidence that a crime was commited that can be supported by witnesses, forensics, tox reports, rape kit results or the alleged victim's many conflicting accounts of what took place.

Poor effort. You need a better analogy. Try again.

C'mon Nole I think there are a ton of Jim Crow cases out there that would give the OJ verdict a run for biggest flaw. Innocence project has some really bad convictions overturned too. I agree comparing JW to OJ is in bad taste however but then again it is DUBS FELLA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT