ADVERTISEMENT

Winston is ready for NFL

Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:

Originally posted by Epictitus:

Name ONE lie? The difficult thing to do would be to find a statement where you are not lying.

Many here have asked you to back up your lie about Winston having an ongoing affair with the girl he raped. The states attorney confirmed you lied.......that is one you have repeatedly claimed .

Come on liar, just fess up, you lied! Then again you stated you had unimpeachable sources, but that simply made your lie more profound and sick!

You are a piece of garbage, just like the Rapist!
By many he means all of his handles.
EXACTLY!!!!!!! No one except the usernames of argus have ever accused me of lying and anything argus says has been proven to be incorrect at best and a pathological lie repeated over and over again as common place.

And one more time ... I never stated Winston and the girl had a previous relationship. I personally do not believe that. I stated that two reliable sources stated that both publically and privately. One was a close bud that hangs out with Winston and one was a current head FSU coach (as stated by a past assistant coach) of another sport . If they were wrong then so be it. I never stated any such thing about the two. I simply reported what others had said.

Far be it from you to take what I said out of context, embellish it to fit your agenda and then repeat it over and over again hoping to gain some agreement from folks who have you figured out. It has backfired in case you didn't notice.

Give it up argus. You will NEVER be able to site one lie I have ever told because there has NEVER been one. Repeating over and over again that I lied about anything will never change that lie to the truth. And no one believes or agrees with you.

You and your other stooges are wacked. This is not your personal stage for proving you are a psychopath. Listen to the folks here.

This post was edited on 2/21 7:17 AM by no1e

^^^^^^ What a lie. You stated there was an affair and used the sources you mentioned as back up to your lie. This once again shows you to be the total POS most here know you to be. It is no wonder you are a fan of FSU.

Repeating a lie over and over again will not make the lie the truth.

Stop your lying. Quit making stuff up that never happened.

Open your eyes to who most here think is a POS. They all wish you were not a fan of ND and would disappear. You embarrass them and this university.

No1e, You really are a low life. You absolutely know you posted the lie about the ongoing affair. You didn't say it once you said it numerous times after the DNA proved it was Winston and you dreamed up the whole "affair" nonsense.

Attacking me and others about the multitude of people calling you a liar or insinuating that they are all the same person just further magnifies the sick nature of your being.

And I suppose Fisher said that Winston wasn't a great ambassodor for FSU, a very mature young man!!!!! You may be as altered as Fisher!

No1e, You really are a low life. You absolutely know you posted the lie about the ongoing affair. You didn't say it once you said it numerous times after the DNA proved it was Winston and you dreamed up the whole "affair" nonsense.

Attacking me and others about the multitude of people calling you a liar or insinuating that they are all the same person just further magnifies the sick nature of your being.

And I suppose Fisher said that Winston wasn't a great ambassodor for FSU, a very mature young man!!!!! You may be as altered as Fisher!
Ask the board who the low life is at this site. I'll go with their opinion. Not yours.

I did state several times that two very reliable sources were on record saying that Winston and the girl knew each other prior to the night in question. I didn't state I knew. It was also mentioned on several message board sites that they knew each other. You making stuff up and lying about what others say is well known and continuing this lie of what I said just perpetuates the sullied reputation you have throughout the Rivals message boards.

No one has ever called me a liar. Not here or anywhere else. I challenge you to link or find agreement with anyone here (even those who don't like me) accusing me of lying. They don't exist because I have NEVER lied about anything anywhere and no one has ever accused me of that except you and your 22 usernames.

You are argusman and you post under multiple usernames. That is 100% the truth and I'm just one of dozens here that are in agreement with that. You prove that beyond any shadow of a doubt with every post you make. The mistakes you make are abundant and laughable. No one can be this stupid unless it's on purpose. You are a pathological liar and denying this when the mods at every site but this one continue to ban you under every name you have used is well known. The last banning at the Soundoff board the mod even stated he hopes you come back under yet another name because he loves banning you every time.

As usual the comments that Fisher made about Winston were taken out of context and embellished to fit your agenda. If you could ever be honest just once instead of feeding your obsession you might gain some points. While you can't see it for what it is every time you post your garbage you draw the ire of the ND posters. They see you for what you are and continue to call for your banishment. These aren't FSU fans calling for you to be gone. These are ND fans.

Once again, I think I can be of help here acting as a mediator of sorts.

We all agree that Jameis Winston is probably a rapist. He just has not been convicted of rape. He has been convicted of burglary and whatever else we are not aware.

But, he has NOT been convicted of rape. Only accused.

There. Now we can go on our daily lives with the truth and the facts clearly laid out in front of us.

Go Irish!

Originally posted by john0gaunt:
Once again, I think I can be of help here acting as a mediator of sorts.

We all agree that Jameis Winston is probably a rapist. He just has not been convicted of rape. He has been convicted of burglary and whatever else we are not aware.

But, he has NOT been convicted of rape. Only accused.

There. Now we can go on our daily lives with the truth and the facts clearly laid out in front of us.

Go Irish!
I feel like I lose brain cells when reading your posts. Truly moronic.

"They don't exist because I have NEVER lied about anything
anywhere and no one has ever accused me of that except you and your 22
usernames."....No1e

Well, not to be to technical here. But you did post that you were making a New Years Resolution, to "Take Out the Trash" and not respond to this dudes 25 or so usernames. That resolution didn't last to long did it! So actually you did lie. But hey...you are a human being...you're allowed to make mistakes...and who am I to point out your flaws. If you want to sit back and answer all of these guys posts...have at it. I can't speak for others but I for one am entertained by you and this Epic-Argus-BigFella-Duds-Dubs and whoever else he posts as(Damn, you need a program to keep up with him.) From my seat...I think the guy just posts to get your goat...and he wins. You answer him every single time. So if the dude is a psyco, you are just enabling him. But don't stop on my account...I am loving the entertainment! Kramer: "yea cat fight!"

But answer me two questions...1) Why the hell is this bs being posted on an ND website? 2) If you are an FSU guy, why do you give a rat's ass what an ND guy thinks?

NFL Combine: Winston IS PROVE HE IS FAT.Winston run so slow and breathe. Lovie look so grasp to see Winston's run 40 dash.

He ran a 4.97. Slow and dumb, but no matter, he doesn't need to be fast to outrun the police when the fox is in.

NumberOne, Jameis is a pure pocket passer, not a runner. That's the same speed he has run the 40 at for his entire time at FSU. He is 6'4 231lbs. He could throw on 25 pounds of fat and still go #1 in the draft. Did you catch the QBs throwing a little while ago? The analysts were all raving about Winston. He killed it today.

Oh yeah, he's killing it.

A 307-pound offensive lineman from Division III Hobart College, shocked scouts at the NFL Combine with a sub-5 second 40-yard-dash time Friday.

To put that in perspective, 231-pound quarterback Jameis Winston could only muster a 4.97.

Go Irish!

So far as we know, Winston hasn't "killed" anything, but he did rape and molest another.

You can have it! Whatever team takes him will seal their fate.

Originally posted by john0gaunt:
Oh yeah, he's killing it.

A 307-pound offensive lineman from Division III Hobart College, shocked scouts at the NFL Combine with a sub-5 second 40-yard-dash time Friday.

To put that in perspective, 231-pound quarterback Jameis Winston could only muster a 4.97.

Go Irish!
Why even bother? You don't have a clue.

So far as we know, Winston hasn't "killed" anything, but he did rape and molest another.

You can have it! Whatever team takes him will seal their fate.
One again, I'll take the opinion of NFL coaches, GM's and analysts over your crazy ass. The more I see you saying he will fail, the more confidence I have he won't since you have never been right about one single thing you have ever posted.

Three things I have stated that are indisputably true:

1. Oregon would overwhelm FSU and Mariota would outplay the Rapist ...TRUE

2. Nole is a liar...TRUE

3. ForeverNole is a fool...TRUE

What else really matters!

Ok! But many other QB is better than Winston. I think Winston will be in 1 round pick by 2015 NFL Draft but few years Winston will lost to other QB for starter job.Newman is almost same as Winston's weight.

Winston is tearing it up. No one cares that an accurate pocket passer with pro skills runs a 4.9. They don't want him running. He's smart, illusive, can extend plays, smooth, confident, makes all the throws and can read defenses like a seasoned veteran. Work ethic and leadership unmatched.

This post was edited on 2/22 7:26 AM by no1e

Jameis Winston's unofficial 40-time, 4.97, is the slower than each NFL QB drafted in the 1st round since 2010

& it's 10-15 seconds faster than Roethlisberger, both Mannings, Brady...

They just ran an interview of Winston speaking to the press. He really sets young Americans back when he is allowed to speak. I would think his parents are really pissed he will leave FSU without any semblance of an education, unable to speak clearly and thought of by most of the world as an unapologetic rapist. Disgusting!

Sadly, your thought process makes him look like da Vinci.

Dude...you gotta help us out here...on even number days use all your aliases that begin with a vowel...on odd numbered days use all your aliases that begin with a consonant....this is getting tough to follow you, i need a program!

Originally posted by BigFellaFan:

They just ran an interview of Winston speaking to the press. He really sets young Americans back when he is allowed to speak. I would think his parents are really pissed he will leave FSU without any semblance of an education, unable to speak clearly and thought of by most of the world as an unapologetic rapist. Disgusting!
Newman.JPG

Winston will sign for $15-25 million with a massive bonus.

Then it's "crab legs for everyone"!!!

Figured since your other three aliases have been getting their asses handed to them for the better part of a week by EVERYONE you would show up trying to divert attention from their stupidity. Stupid is stupid regardless of which name you post under.

Winston sounded fine. No problems there. We know he's a lot more educated and smarter than you. Hopefully English is your 2nd language because you slaughter the King's English and I doubt seriously you can spell your real name based on all the grammar and spelling errors you grace us with daily.

Winston was a stellar student both in HS and at FSU. An ALL ACC member of the academic team. Accepted to Stanford based on his academics (not just FB). But I'm sure you could have matched that at NW Missouri State.
laugh.r191677.gif

One interesting factoid is that epic, dub, dud, argus, smoke... is known to challenge other poster's intelligence.

However, he's the poster that has forgotten on numerous occasions what name he was posting under....

How bright is that?

Re: Happy Bobby Bowden Day,
Argusmoke!

holysmoke11 posted on 10/27/2013...

CGVR,

Actually it appears rather clear that Smoke has your number and AssNo1e got
caught in another lie.

Here we go again...the trailer parkers from fsu claiming the rapist is some kind of scholar and wants to go to med school...
laugh.r191677.gif

I pray for the women in whatever city this squinting rapist goes to play in...

ps nole, funny how you went into hiding after oregon gang raped you...only coming out of hiding this week....but the question everyone here wonders is why do you live on the ND site?

Originally posted by TorontoHrvat:
Here we go again...the trailer parkers from fsu claiming the rapist is some kind of scholar and wants to go to med school...
laugh.r191677.gif

I pray for the women in whatever city this squinting rapist goes to play in...

ps nole, funny how you went into hiding after oregon gang raped you...only coming out of hiding this week....but the question everyone here wonders is why do you live on the ND site?
Post a link to one piece of evidence that backs your claim of him being a rapist or STFU.

Just another moronic POS running their mouth.

Come on ForeverNole, come clean. Every sane outside of the slimepit of Tallahasee know Winston is guilty as sin and he got off because his handlers and, in the true legacy of Bowden, aided in making sure he was never charged. He is a stain on the game and Fisher is just as bad for enabling the scumbag.

No decent fan base in the NFL wants him.

Come on ForeverNole, come clean. Every sane outside of the slimepit of Tallahasee know Winston is guilty as sin and he got off because his handlers and, in the true legacy of Bowden, aided in making sure he was never charged. He is a stain on the game and Fisher is just as bad for enabling the scumbag.

No decent fan base in the NFL wants him.
I gave that clown the same challenge I have given you and your "friends" and you have failed miserably. You have not posted even one single piece of evidence which makes you a complete POS, psycho.

He is absolutely balling out at the combine and will go #1. That makes your crazy ass pretty mad, doesn't it.
laugh.r191677.gif

Denial simply makes you look stupid. Are you proud of him and the way your school handled a rape and assisted the victim?

It really is amazing, guys like you and No1e are really sickos. Hell, just a few years ago rather than spinning for him, you rednecks would have strung him up.

Yes, you must be proud!

It really is amazing, guys like you and No1e are really sickos. Hell, just a few years ago rather than spinning for him, you rednecks would have strung him up.

Yes, you must be proud!
I'm not a redneck, nutjob. My family is from Cali.

Nice try.

I think there are Rednecks everywhere, not just the south. It is obvious his point was that you condone rape, that simply makes you a low form of human.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT