ADVERTISEMENT

Winston is ready for NFL

Originally posted by Epictitus:

I think there are Rednecks everywhere, not just the south.It is obvious his point was that you condone rape, that simply makes you a low form of human.

sick0027.r191677.gif

Who here condones rape? Where was a rape committed?

We condone HONESTY. Something you Argus don't have a clue about.

Winston has been exonerated numerous times regarding the false rape accusation. Nothing backs up ANY of the multiple conflicting accounts of the evening in question. There is no evidence of a rape occurring. In America one is assumed innocent until proven guilty. That's our judicial system as stated in the Bill of Rights.

The TPD has over 200 pages of investigation despite the accuser's lack of cooperation and false reports. She could have led the police to the apartment where the alleged rape took place and ID Winston if a rape actually occurred. She was obviously coherent enough to climb on the back of a scooter with the person who just raped her. Surely she would know where the rape took place.

You claim video from Potbelly's and a statement from the cab driver would have resulted in a different outcome. Maybe, but it also could have backed up the accounts from the witnesses and her friends and toxicology reports who all said she was not drunk,drugged or hit on the head as she claimed and voluntarily and coherently climbed into a cab with three total strangers to go back to their off campus apartment while texting a girlfriend to join her.

I have no problem with anyone who doesn't like Winston, thinks he's a punk or a slimebag. They are entitled to their opinion. But anyone calling Winston a rapist (especially one who can't provide any collaboration to support them) is a slimebag of the highest order. They are the punks.

This post was edited on 2/22 7:13 AM by no1e

Winston, the rapist, was never "exonerated" of anything, never found not guilty, he was not charged because there was not enough evidence to "ensure a conviction." Those looking at the evidence did not want to spend more time and money when evidence was destroyed, the investigation was criminally bundled and the fix was in! The video of the rape was destroyed by Winston and his fellow abusers because that was the evidence that would have ensured a conviction you moron.

No1e, you are a pathological liar who has been outed here more times that Winston says "you know" in an interview. Attacking me and others for truth telling is as silly as saying Bowden never cheated, so grow up you jerk!

Winston will get drafted, he may go ahead of Mariota if a team is that foolish. It will not diminish the fact that he raped one girl, forced himself on a second and has been involved in numerous other illegal activity that we are aware of. God only knows how many women he has violated and because of those who enable him only God knows how many more will face this pig!

He will fail, as a football player and in every was because he is a failed human being only heralded by sick people like you anxious to condone gross violations because you think it serves your purpose.

You are a very sick little worthless and sorry example of a human.

This post was edited on 2/22 7:35 AM by Epictitus

back to football for a minute. Winston was outstanding yesterday. like I've stated before, if his maturity level can reach that of his football skills he can be a great one. only a fool would make an issue of his forty time. guaranteed no nfl gm cares about it.

Yes, his forty time is irrelevant, but his lack of character, his past transgressions, lack of common sense and intelligence are all issues.

It is a huge risk!

Yes, his forty time is irrelevant, but his lack of character, his past transgressions, lack of common sense and intelligence are all issues.

It is a huge risk!
there's certainly no lack of football intelligence. common sense outside of football of course. he can be a great player if he chooses to be. hating him doesn't change the fact that he's immensely talented and the likely first pick.

Football intelligence is a bit of an a oxy-moron. What is quite clear is that no intelligent person would act out in public, as this clown did, when it was under intense scrutiny for numerous bad acting.

First pick? Most have failed and no first pick has ever been successful with this guys baggage. Pick him at your own risk! He is a bum, that is what you get no matter how well he can throw!

Originally posted by no1e:
Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:

Name ONE lie? The difficult thing to do would be to find a statement where you are not lying.

Many here have asked you to back up your lie about Winston having an ongoing affair with the girl he raped. The states attorney confirmed you lied.......that is one you have repeatedly claimed .

Come on liar, just fess up, you lied! Then again you stated you had unimpeachable sources, but that simply made your lie more profound and sick!

You are a piece of garbage, just like the Rapist!
By many he means all of his handles.
EXACTLY!!!!!!! No one except the usernames of argus have ever accused me of lying and anything argus says has been proven to be incorrect at best and a pathological lie repeated over and over again as common place.

And one more time ... I never stated Winston and the girl had a previous relationship. I personally do not believe that. I stated that two reliable sources stated that both publically and privately. One was a close bud that hangs out with Winston and one was a current head FSU coach (as stated by a past assistant coach) of another sport . If they were wrong then so be it. I never stated any such thing about the two. I simply reported what others had said.

Far be it from you to take what I said out of context, embellish it to fit your agenda and then repeat it over and over again hoping to gain some agreement from folks who have you figured out. It has backfired in case you didn't notice.

Give it up argus. You will NEVER be able to site one lie I have ever told because there has NEVER been one. Repeating over and over again that I lied about anything will never change that lie to the truth. And no one believes or agrees with you.

You and your other stooges are wacked. This is not your personal stage for proving you are a psychopath. Listen to the folks here.

This post was edited on 2/21 7:17 AM by no1e

Yes you did, liar. When the shit hit the fan, you were trying to be coy and telling us here that you had it from two very reliable sources about there being a relationship. Then later, you acted the big insider and told us that one was an asst. coach you knew well, and the other was the HC, and that you'd believe them more than argus.

Of course, back then you were playing Johnny Cochran and trying to throw out any conceivable notion as to what could've happened. (Throw pizza on the wall and eventually something will stick, right?). No one could disprove anything do to his buddies lying for him and destroying tape. Not to mention the university pres having done nothing for 11 months in trying to find the truth and protect his students and/or the university. All credibility at that juvenile detention center aka, fsu is lost.

WHY DO YOU THINK MOST OF THE COUNTRY WAS ROOTING FOR OREGON TO GIVE THE BEAT DOWN THAT THEY INDEED GAVE TO fsu? Duh!

I saw multiple incidences of what must be termed 'boys will be boys' actions at good ol' fsu, just in this past year alone. From rapegate allegations from another fsu student no less, but I guess she couldn't deliver an NC as easily so who really cares if it happened to her, right? She was stupid enough to get herself into this mess. Then crabgate. Then BeBegate shooting out neighbors windows. Hit and run accidentgate where football players just up and ran from the scene leaving the car at 2:30am. Who cares if there were injuries. Cafeteriagate with your beloved jameis standing up on a table yelling vulgarities to women of what they can do to his cock...how many is that so far?

No1e, You really are a low life. You absolutely know you posted the lie about the ongoing affair. You didn't say it once you said it numerous times after the DNA proved it was Winston and you dreamed up the whole "affair" nonsense.

Attacking me and others about the multitude of people calling you a liar or insinuating that they are all the same person just further magnifies the sick nature of your being.

And I suppose Fisher said that Winston wasn't a great ambassodor for FSU, a very mature young man!!!!! You may be as altered as Fisher!
Ask the board who the low life is at this site. I'll go with their opinion. Not yours.

I did state several times that two very reliable sources were on record saying that Winston and the girl knew each other prior to the night in question. I didn't state I knew. It was also mentioned on several message board sites that they knew each other. You making stuff up and lying about what others say is well known and continuing this lie of what I said just perpetuates the sullied reputation you have throughout the Rivals message boards.

No one has ever called me a liar.
Not here or anywhere else. I challenge you to link or find agreement with anyone here (even those who don't like me) accusing me of lying. They don't exist because I have NEVER lied about anything anywhere and no one has ever accused me of that except you and your 22 usernames.

You are argusman and you post under multiple usernames. That is 100% the truth and I'm just one of dozens here that are in agreement with that. You prove that beyond any shadow of a doubt with every post you make. The mistakes you make are abundant and laughable. No one can be this stupid unless it's on purpose. You are a pathological liar and denying this when the mods at every site but this one continue to ban you under every name you have used is well known. The last banning at the Soundoff board the mod even stated he hopes you come back under yet another name because he loves banning you every time.

As usual the comments that Fisher made about Winston were taken out of context and embellished to fit your agenda. If you could ever be honest just once instead of feeding your obsession you might gain some points. While you can't see it for what it is every time you post your garbage you draw the ire of the ND posters. They see you for what you are and continue to call for your banishment. These aren't FSU fans calling for you to be gone. These are ND fans
Liar. You post and lie so much no one here except maybe 3-4 people think as highly of your morals as you do. I remember you were going to leave here? You were back in a flash. Then the beat down of fsu by Oregon annnnd...poof! Your school makes Miami of the 80s look like choir boys.

Repeating a lie over and over again will not make the lie the truth

Stop your lying. Quit making stuff up that never happened.

Open your eyes to who most here think is a POS. They all wish you were not a fan of ND and would disappear. You embarrass them and this university.
You learn well from your republican brethren. Do the act...then accuse your opponent OF the act you just did - but do it first.

No1e, a fan of ND?

He is on record of calling Brian Kelly a murderer, Holtz a serial cheater, Teo a pervert and ND dirtier than FSU.

Where is that do you see a ND fan?

I'm not sure where "republican Brethren" comes into play. Your accounting here is clearly "unbalanced".

It's to the fsu fan base credit that they haven't brought up the many sexual/other problems that ND has faced over the years.

PS Just out of curiosity where do you put kicking a cop, threatening cops with violence (my people), threatening cops with a Glock....

Football intelligence is a bit of an a oxy-moron. What is quite clear is that no intelligent person would act out in public, as this clown did, when it was under intense scrutiny for numerous bad acting.

First pick? Most have failed and no first pick has ever been successful with this guys baggage. Pick him at your own risk! He is a bum, that is what you get no matter how well he can throw!
how is it an oxy-moron ? you make no sense.

Originally posted by cgvr:
I'm not sure where "republican Brethren" comes into play. Your accounting here is clearly "unbalanced".

It's to the fsu fan base credit that they haven't brought up the many sexual/other problems that ND has faced over the years.

PS Just out of curiosity where do you put kicking a cop, threatening cops with violence (my people), threatening cops with a Glock....
Since you asked, I think you are clearly full of horseshit. Clear?

Originally posted by Weisnheimer:

Since you asked, I think you are clearly full of horseshit. Clear?
What you made clear today is that along with argus and his lying usernames (I never said ANY of the things he accused me of saying other than Bowden never cheated) you are clearly full of HS too. Clear?

I never read so much BS and considering argus and his reputation for talking out his butt that's saying a lot. Don't bother responding as you are going back on ignore status so I won't be reading it. I waste enough time responding to the other pathological liars (all with the same mother) at this site. Besides, your opinion of me is irrelevant.

Poor No1e! Once again shown to be a liar by a growing number who have read your lies.

Tell us again, on a Notre Dame board, why you think Brian Kelly is a murderer or that ND is just as dirty as FSU. Even better, say you never stated such, you liar!

Winston, the rapist, was never "exonerated" of anything, never found not guilty, he was not charged because there was not enough evidence to "ensure a conviction." Those looking at the evidence did not want to spend more time and money when evidence was destroyed, the investigation was criminally bundled and the fix was in! The video of the rape was destroyed by Winston and his fellow abusers because that was the evidence that would have ensured a conviction you moron.

No1e, you are a pathological liar who has been outed here more times that Winston says "you know" in an interview. Attacking me and others for truth telling is as silly as saying Bowden never cheated, so grow up you jerk!

Winston will get drafted, he may go ahead of Mariota if a team is that foolish. It will not diminish the fact that he raped one girl, forced himself on a second and has been involved in numerous other illegal activity that we are aware of. God only knows how many women he has violated and because of those who enable him only God knows how many more will face this pig!

He will fail, as a football player and in every was because he is a failed human being only heralded by sick people like you anxious to condone gross violations because you think it serves your purpose.

You are a very sick little worthless and sorry example of a human.

This post was edited on 2/22 7:35 AM by Epictitus
You might try learning something. Especially definitions you fail to understand like lying.

Try this definition for example:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/exoneration?s=t

"Exoneration" of false rape allegations is the same term used by many including NFL coaches.

I realize it's killing you that I was right AGAIN. Winston tore the combine up especially in the measurables the NFL teams were most concerned about. The evaluators had a Winston love fest raving about his intelligence, skill set and his charisma and how the other players loved him at the combine. Almost all said that performance pretty much sealed the deal.

Quit lying about stuff I never said.

OK, this is kind of strange. And I'm not out to embarrass anyone. I really like guys who are totally unafraid to get out there and say stuff everyone else is thinking but too "whatever" to speak up. Dubs, EpicTitus and this BigFella dude all fit that mold and all appeal to me. Not in any awkward, erotic way. But at the same time, if anyone could ever turn me bi-curious it would definitely be strong minded guys like these dudes.

I just can't say enough how much I love you guys and appreciate what you do for this board. If not for the likes of you, it would be filled with a bunch of limp, scared clowns who would never want to say anything controversial because someone might not like them anymore.

If I were to post my contact info, would you all like to hang sometime? Just keep it cool and normal. Please keep up the good work. EVERYONE needs to know what a scumbag Jameis and Jumbo are and no one does that like you all.

Peace.......

Go Irish!!!!!!!

It's obvious you have a double standard.

Did Rees kick/knee a cop? Hmmm, I wonder how that went away.

Wasn't his sister arrested too?

Did Calabrese threaten the SB cops with "my people will get you"?

This was nice from WNDU:
"Mahone suspended from ND football team after threatening to kill police during arrest"
"F*** off white boy," Mahone replied, according to the police report obtained by WNDU.
Officers then took Mahone to the ground and after a bit of a struggle, were able to hand cuff him and place him under arrest.
"F*** you, you white piece of s***, take these cuffs off and I'll kill you, I'll f****** kill you," Mahone told police according to the report."
"While en route, Mahone declared "Bro when I get out, I got a Glock 9 for your ass." "

Let's see we had a provost sexually abusing students for years. We've had numerous incidents of FB players being accused of rape other sexual crimes.

How's Derrell Hend doing? Cooper Rego?

This was nice:

"In April 2002, a Notre Dame junior named Lindsay Charles accused three football players of raping her at an off-campus house. A fourth, Elam, wasn't charged with rape, but was in the bedroom. Elam fondled her and wound up being convicted of sexual battery, a felony. The others walked away, no convictions."

There's a lot more, but hopefully you'll get the point.... Glass houses and all.

ND fan wannabes should shut their pie holes and stop embarrassing my Alma Mater.

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Notre-Dame-football-player-arrested-in-Ohio-on-Sunday-263261521.html

cgvr + no1e = two posters that absolutely OWN argus.

You are their personal property to do with as they please.

You are the biggest jackass this board has ever seen.

I was invited by Wax another ND Alum to come post here.

Your selfishness is only outpaced by your stupidity.

Argus or Epicitusor whatever the hell name you are using today, you are a total jackass!

Originally posted by ForeverNole22:
cgvr + no1e = two posters that absolutely OWN argus.

You are their personal property to do with as they please.
While Argus/Dreader/MArty/Epilator whatever his name is a complete idiot, he actually owns No1e. This No1e guy claims to be a businessman and have a family, yet instead of spending time with them he chases a maniac through cyberspace making it his sole purpose to monitor everything that lunatic says. That is what no1es life has become. Think about it.

****Disclaimer, there is still a high probability that No1e is one of the many argus personalities. I mean come on, Argus posts at 3:30am and within seconds no1e posts. 7:30am, noon, 3pm, 7pm, 9pm, midnight. Its crazy, he must sit at a computer all hours of the day and night mindlessly clicking through every website argus haunts or he's part of the argus conspiracy. Absolutely nuts.

^^^^this^^^^ I have said this for months...but hey...it's late February...nothing much going on...it is entertainment. But whata coupla wackos don't you think...or maybe just one wacko...who knows.

It is absolutely amazing that on a ND football message board that a FSU QB gets this much attention. Why or why can't this shit die.

The obsessiveness and selfishness of one poster is the root cause.

He's an fsu addict.

I'm guessing he's pissed because fsu admissions rejected him...

The obsessiveness and selfishness of one poster is the root cause.

He's an fsu addict.

I'm guessing he's pissed because fsu admissions rejected him...
Could not agree more with you. Who gives a rats ass about FSU?

As a ND fan, I enjoy seeing noles and their criminole fandom run around pulling their hair out because someone is upsetting them. Or calling out the rapist they had for a QB.

It's fun during the offseason, and they're coming here, I don't go there. Also, it's a public message board, so I'm not really concerned if it hurts your feelings. I care more for the feelings of the victim.

Go Irish!

Originally posted by john0gaunt:
As a ND fan, I enjoy seeing noles and their criminole fandom run around pulling their hair out because someone is upsetting them. Or calling out the rapist they had for a QB.

It's fun during the offseason, and they're coming here, I don't go there. Also, it's a public message board, so I'm not really concerned if it hurts your feelings. I care more for the feelings of the victim.

Go Irish!
You do realize that ND has had some of the same issues FSU has/have had. I guess most reasonable Notre Dame fans would say those in glass houses should not be throwing stones. Argus is not reasonable, he is simply a jackass and has been for far too long.

Yes....he is a piece of work ain't he....Hey Irishjohn...let's go over to Warchant to see how ND recruiting is going. We can't find out about it on an ND website

ND has never started a QB while a rape investigation of that player is taking place. Not the ND I am familiar with. We might be talking about 2 different schools.

Go Irish!

Go Irish!
It has zero to do with Winston. The board dolt has been hijacking threads with his anti-FSU rhetoric for many years, long before Winston ever thought of attending FSU. Winston is just an excuse for him to give the good ND posters on this board the finger on a daily basis.
The poster is mentally ill. You enjoy reading lunacy?

Go Irish!
If you actually care about the feelings of the victim then you should encourage people to not exploit her and her story to further their own agenda. By exploiting her story Epic, Big Fella Fan, Dubs, Argus, Marty Might etc., lets assume they are all different people for a second, they are ethically doing something just as bad. By dehumanizing her and reducing her to a mere tool for their self interests they remove any compelling reason for others to care about her story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT