ADVERTISEMENT

Winston is ready for NFL

2015 season, Mariota had three interceptions while The rapist has seventeen and MM played superior competition. You judge!
This post was edited on 2/16 7:13 PM by DubsDreader

Originally posted by DubsDreader:

2015 season, Mariota had three I reception while The rapist has seventeen and MM played superior competition. You judge!
Trust me I would never draft that circus act but Mariotta in college can get away with running and or the threat of it. The NFL is far too fast for what Mariotta could do in college. Super kid but personally I don't think Winston or Mariotta are very impressive prospects speaking of NFL. If one had to chose between those two as nfl ready now...It's Winston. Having said that it all goes out the window when all his garbage is factored in.

2015 season, Mariota had three interceptions while The rapist has seventeen and MM played superior competition. You judge!
This post was edited on 2/16 7:13 PM by DubsDreader
We don't need to judge argus. We don't count. And you especially don't need to judge. You are irrelevant and a dishonest hypocrite.

It's easily 3 to 1 with the overwhelming number of sport gurus and mock draft "experts" picking Winston as the better choice despite his so called baggage.

From strictly a talent standpoint and being NFL ready Winston wins that contest in a landslide. Past maturity issues OFF THE FIELD are obvious. However, Winston has no more of an arrest record or criminal charges
than Mariota. In fact, he doesn't even have a speeding ticket on his
record. He'll clear that past up in the highly scrutinized personal interviews at the combine. He will shine and his leadership qualities, work ethic and FB intelligence will blow the decision makers away. They will get the answers they are looking for and you will be pissed off because you got no agreement AGAIN.

If Tampa Bay needs a QB now they would be crazy to pass on Winston for any other QB in the draft IMHO. And Winston will put butts in the seats with as many FSU fans as there are in the Tampa Bay area.

That said, whoever gets chosen by TB the other QB will still go top 10 and most likely to the Tenn Titans. Both Winston and Mariota will be high fiveing all the way to the bank.

Sit back and enjoy the journey. ......
laugh.r191677.gif

This boy bringning nfl odowion!!!

dubs and muyhomoiue epictititiies know it all and sounf the alrrkm for all of us. Jamsies gonna scr4ew ui[ bigitimer and itn will be hailkalrious!!!

Do Irish.....Go Dubs!!! Go Epipcttitiesus!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DudsDreader:
This boy bringning nfl odowion!!!

dubs and muyhomoiue epictititiies know it all and sounf the alrrkm for all of us. Jamsies gonna scr4ew ui[ bigitimer and itn will be hailkalrious!!!

Do Irish.....Go Dubs!!! Go Epipcttitiesus!!!!!!!!
Put down the Scotch old man.

Sorry .... it won't work. You can speak any language you want thinking you are throwing off your fan base as to who you are but you're as transparent as a sheet of glass. Stupid is stupid in any language.

Huge fail.

Besides, your misspelling and poor grammar gives you away every time argus.
rolleye0008.r191677.gif

Lovie failed with one head case with talent - Cutler - so I doubt he will do any better with a new head case with talent - Winston.

Originally posted by SeanPol355:
Lovie failed with one head case with talent - Cutler - so I doubt he will do any better with a new head case with talent - Winston.
Lovie is a defensive coach. He doesn't coach QBs.

No1e is not smart enough to realize that all these people he accuses of being Argus simply have his number. Yes, he is owned, that much is very clear.

This board was far better off when he was in hiding after the thrashing Oregon and Mariota put on FSU and Winston.

Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:
Nole DUDSDREADER is definitely a parody of DUBDREADER
Agreed. He reeks of gator trash. But argus/dubs/epic/bigfella has been doing his psycho thing for so many years on so many boards, it really could be a fan of any team trolling Noles.

Originally posted by Epictitus:
No1e is not smart enough to realize that all these people he accuses of being Argus simply have his number. Yes, he is owned, that much is very clear.

This board was far better off when he was in hiding after the thrashing Oregon and Mariota put on FSU and Winston.
roll.r191677.gif
..... Day Care in recess?

Quit making stuff up argus. You fool no one. Loosen the coat straps. The circulation is being cut off from the brain.

None of your 22 usernames has ever "owned" anyone. Specifically ME. That much is what is very clear.

Listen to the ND fans. It's eye opening. Stop giving them the finger.

Originally posted by ForeverNole22:

Agreed. He reeks of gator trash. But argus/dubs/epic/bigfella has been doing his psycho thing for so many years on so many boards, it really could be a fan of any team trolling Noles.
Iainty;t no dsmnnm gaotr! I love iriish and root Irisjsh! dubs and epictiitues speak truthv bpnput jamniens and i loive it !

go Iruish!!

WOW!

Do you understand the term "Baker Act"?

The Florida Mental Health Act of 1971 ([1] (2009 rev.)), commonly known as the "Baker Act," allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of an individual.

The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment).
It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians,
or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person:
possibly has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act).is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful (as defined in the Baker Act).You have provided all the evidence needed. You have hit rock bottom argus.

Originally posted by DudsDreader:

Iainty;t no dsmnnm gaotr! I love iriish and root Irisjsh! dubs and epictiitues speak truthv bpnput jamniens and i loive it !

go Iruish!!
Hey, I have no problem with what you're doing. I'm sure you're enjoying yourself.

Duds writes like Winston talks, but I would still bet Duds is smarter.
Umm Duds is typing like that because he is making fun of your atrocious grammar. How do you not see this?

This board would be much better off if you would get hit by a truck.

Aren't you the one that called no1es a racist?

As I've said, I'm sure with your talent you can go lower...

Originally posted by twalsh:

This board would be much better off if you would get hit by a truck.
This.

I think that happened again this week.

In this case, argus woke up believing he had played golf with Holtz.

Another time he woke up believing he was "hopnored" at halftime of an ND game.

I think he's at Taco Bell right now hallucinating that Holtz is dining with him.

Looks like #6 to the NY JETS -----they haveb't won

anything since JOE NAMATH---and this kid will

love NY just as Broadway Joe did.

He was head coach, so he was/is responsible, just like Jimbo.

Winston will fail even more quickly in New York than he would in Tampa.

Could people owning these teams be so stupid do bring such a slimeball into their program?

Dungy, ProFootball Weekly and others see Winston for what he is. They pass on him!

He was head coach, so he was/is responsible, just like Jimbo.
I get that, but he is not directly responsible for the QB's success or failures since he doesn't directly coach him. He is responsible for the overall team success or failure. With Jimbo, we hold him more directly accountable for the QB's success because he directly coaches him and the offense.

Some thinks Winston may have the best physical skill while some think Marcus Mariota is superior. No one, at least any honest person, thinks Winston does not have huge shortfalls as a human being with a high risk for further trouble.

Wnston gonna puke in nfl....he aint got it. his mind wipiull play tripkcs on him na dhe feel gauilrty. won'th focoius.

he gne in twoc iyears.

but my boi dubs and epictitiies nkow it!!

Go Irish!!!!!!

You don't need to fake it....

"Some thinks Winston...."

Your handle is missing an "m".

You are correct. I am not a fan.

I am an alum. That makes me ND family.

Both Winston and Mariota are throwing at the combine now? This will be interesting.
Yeah I'm excited to watch that. I don't know what Mariota's people were telling him, but I've heard Winston's were telling him not to throw. They feel he has already proven he can make the throws the scouts want to see. Throwing only risks a bad day that could possibly change their minds. Apparently he doesn't care and just wants to compete with other QBs.

This post was edited on 2/18 2:52 AM by ForeverNole22

Argus .....I would bet posting privileges that Winston goes #1 but that would be both stupid and futile. Everyone knows you would either use one of your other usernames or invent your 23rd. What would be the point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT