ADVERTISEMENT

WBB ... ND vs GT

IrishHerb

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 18, 2006
When the game came on TV, the first thing I saw was GT shooting free throws. Apparently ND was given a technical foul at the start of the game. Anyone know why? Seems I missed it.

It's a win . Seems like Irish usually take 10-12 point leads for most of their games, ,then pull away at the end . Still concerned about the points in the paint by opposing teams .Interior defense ? Glad that ND guards help out under the boards. Turner can't do it alone .we are not a tall team . ND a 2 seed , hope they don't get in the same bracket as UConn .

When the game came on TV, the first thing I saw was GT shooting free throws. Apparently ND was given a technical foul at the start of the game. Anyone know why? Seems I missed it.
I couldn't tell you IrishHerb as I came into the game with our irish down 17-14. sloppy first half for our irish but they turned it on in the fourth when tech ran out of gas. really can't wait until the last game of the year with fsu because that game will decide the conference title if neither team slips up before then

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT