ADVERTISEMENT

Tua going pro

Be interesting to see who Saban starts next year. Bryce Young was pretty electric in that all-star game.

Be interesting to see who Saban starts next year. Bryce Young was pretty electric in that all-star game.
It will be interesting to see if any of their starting WRs come back. They're all juniors. Jeudy and Ruggs are 1st rounders. Devonta Smith isn't far behind.

It will be interesting to see if any of their starting WRs come back. They're all juniors. Jeudy and Ruggs are 1st rounders. Devonta Smith isn't far behind.
Jeudy has already declared for the draft.

Means Bryce Young will be the starter and face USC to start the career/season!
The former USC ‘lock’, (as was DJ U), and decommit will now rub salt in the wound!

And it is now reported by media sources that a USC alum had offered to pay Helton’s buy out but Carol Folt rejected the offer! She should resign if this is true!

Means Bryce Young will be the starter and face USC to start the career/season!
The former USC ‘lock’, (as was DJ U), and decommit will now rub salt in the wound!

And it is now reported by media sources that a USC alum had offered to pay Helton’s buy out but Carol Folt rejected the offer! She should resign if this is true!
I dont know if he'll beat out Jones and Tuas brother right from the get go

Announced he's staying in the draft. Given all the other juniors leaving, feels like Bama may take a step back next year.

Agree. Tua was incredibly, incredibly good, and Alabama relied more on this one player than it has in a long time. Those presnap decisions, slants in which he always found the lanes...that offense is going to take a step back no matter how good Young is as a freshman, and I think there’s a good chance Jones or Tua’s brother starts. There also won’t be Jeudy to make dominant 50/50, one-on-one plays or running bursts after 5-7 yard hitches. We’ll see if all those defensive 5 and 4 Stars will develop into a dominant unit.

Agree. Tua was incredibly, incredibly good, and Alabama relied more on this one player than it has in a long time. Those presnap decisions, slants in which he always found the lanes...that offense is going to take a step back no matter how good Young is as a freshman, and I think there’s a good chance Jones or Tua’s brother starts. There also won’t be Jeudy to make dominant 50/50, one-on-one plays or running bursts after 5-7 yard hitches. We’ll see if all those defensive 5 and 4 Stars will develop into a dominant unit.
Smith and Waddle are 1st round receivers next year. That offense will still be high powered

Why should she resign?

They beat Michigan handily with Jones. They might take a slight step back, but are still loaded and will still probably be a top contender in the SEC.

Young is going to Start.

I read that even post injury Tua is still a top 15 pick, even top 5. That surprises me. For his well being, i think he would benefit from a Jaylon Smith type of experience. Take a year off then dominate. His hip injury just sounded so severe that I think he needs to fully recover and not rush back into dodging live bullets.

Reactions: mbd11
I doubt it. He'll be 3rd string and/or redshirting.

wrong. technically, the kid is the most college ready kid in a few years. Very accurate, very steady, great field vision, combined with excellent technique.

wrong. technically, the kid is the most college ready kid in a few years. Very accurate, very steady, great field vision, combined with excellent technique.
I don't see him beating out those other 2 right away. Hes kinda small. And those other 2 are really good players too

Reactions: mbd11

They already have a proven QB in Mac Jones, and Tua's brother is supposed to be as good as Tua. So I highly doubt a true frosh will walk in and win the job.

I can't see his brother staying they r a close family, word down here (ATL.) The kid will transfer to a school where Tua lands. Wasn't this a package deal, take me take my little bro too.

so true. They just reload
Yeah sure. Here this stupid cliche again and again and its such GARBAGE.

To be blunt Alabama is not as dominant as it was 5 years ago. Back then there was a clear separation between them and everyone else. Now they have no edge at all. The top 3-4 teams are pretty much equal in talent.

Yeah sure. Here this stupid cliche again and again and its such GARBAGE.

To be blunt Alabama is not as dominant as it was 5 years ago. Back then there was a clear separation between them and everyone else. Now they have no edge at all. The top 3-4 teams are pretty much equal in talent.
As*holes in every crowd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT