ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Crashing

I knew that you didn’t know what you were talking about and that you couldn't answer those questions !

You’re a pompous fraud !
I already answered your moronic questions. So many of them

I asked you to defend one of your points and you couldn't.

FRAUD

Anytime you have a surgical procedure there is no guarantee that the outcome will be favorable.

Medicine is an art based on science, but it’s not a science.

Patients having minor surgery have died on the operating table, so there’s plenty of risk involved in every surgical procedure under anesthesia.

Spinal surgery is particularly challenging.

HSS # 1 ?
Based upon statistical data.

Certain hospitals are specialized and are at the cutting edge, they’re teaching hospitals and get government grants. Hospitals like M.D. Anderson and Memorial Sloan Kettering only deal with cancer, they don’t deliver babies, do bypasses or fix broken bones, they only specialize in cancer.

HSS only specializes in Orthopedics and it’s the premier hospital for Orthopedics.

NDINNJ’s parents chose HSS for a reason.

Because we place our life and limbs in the hands of our physicians, almost every patient imherently feels that their physician and their hospital is the best, it’s an innate defense mechanism and it’s completely understandable.

it’s my limited experience that very ill foreign patients don’t fly in from all over the world to be treated at some local hospital in the suburbs.

They fly into Houston, New york City, Los Angeles and other cities with a hospital that specializes in their particular medical issue.

HSS is one of those destinations.

Your best bet is to try to stay healthy and avoid the need to be hospitalized

Goid health is a blessing !
There are dozens of factors:

Surgeon
Surgeon “that day”
Time of case
Equipment
Instrumentation
Techs (techs from multiple hospital departments)
Implants
Anesthesia
Pacu

The list could go on and on. Hospital marketing and administrators do a great job: “top this or top that”.

If you want to have a great outcome…..talk to the implant reps. That have a pulse on hospitals and surgeons like no other….

Reactions: BGI User 756
Anytime you have a surgical procedure there is no guarantee that the outcome will be favorable.

Patients having minor surgery have died on the operating table, so there’s plenty of risk involved in every surgical procedure under anesthesia.

HSS # 1 ?

Certain hospitals are specialized and are at the cutting edge, they’re teaching hospitals and get government grants. Hospitals like M.D. Anderson and Memorial Sloan Kettering only deal with cancer, they don’t deliver babies, do bypasses or fix broken bones, they only specialize in cancer.

HSS only specializes in Orthopedics and it’s the premier hospital for Orthopedics.

Because we place our life and limbs in the hands of our physicians, almost every patient imherently feels that their physician and their hospital is the best, it’s an innate defense mechanism and it’s completely understandable.

it’s my limited experience that very ill foreign patients don’t fly in from all over the world to be treated at some local hospital in the suburbs.

They fly into Houston, New york City, Los Angeles and other cities with a hospital that specializes in their particular medical issue.

Anyone have an Advil?

Going to be hard to attract portal guys the way Pyne is performing.

Hard to believe this OU team was in the top 10 a few weeks ago. Michigan tied with Indiana near halftime.

some guys have to-learn the hard way: you are a Coordinator

HSS # 1 ?

Also HSS has the lowest infection rate post op of any other hospital. To your point the decision is based completely on statistical data. success rate, infection rate, recovery rate, all factors in the decision.

I asked an orthopedic surgeon in a private practice, how many knee replacements he does in a month, etc. He told me a 2-4/month. The surgeons at HSS are doing a few per day! I'd rather go with the place that's doing volume and is practicing their profession consistently, then a surgeon that does surgeries sparingly.

Reactions: mmca
Keep the 22 we have now

Land Love, Lyons, Hillman

Thats 25. 2 more left if we can get them

Qb and Vyper would be the last 2 spots

We have no idea if he could get in or if he wants to
He's more likely than Keeley. I like our odds. Seems a perfect match. It's easier for ND to take freshman and grad transfers The sophomores and juniors are the ones they can't really take unless they're at an elite school.

He's more likely than Keeley. I like our odds. Seems a perfect match. It's easier for ND to take freshman and grad transfers The sophomores and juniors are the ones they can't really take unless they're at an elite school.
I dont think we have a shot at Keeley. And I have no idea if this kid could get in or would want to

No. Defense is the Sooners real problem

They've given up 41 points, 55 points and now 28 in the first half

Defense defense defense
Well....... when you lose your QB, who you had to replace since the previous coach, who as I've said before, is a douche, took him along with a few other guys. It might be a problem if he gets hurt. But I am shocked the D is this bad.

I still for the life of me can't figure out how the Bobo guy leaves Duke and goes to UCLA and I never heard his name as a portal possibility for ND. I'd think coming from Duke he would have the types of credits needed to transfer. And the dude is legit.

Well....... when you lose your QB, who you had to replace since the previous coach, who as I've said before, is a douche, took him along with a few other guys. It might be a problem if he gets hurt. But I am shocked the D is this bad.
Don’t forget that if your offense keeps going 3 and out, that your defense is going to be on the field that much more.

TOP should be a telling statistic

Reactions: NDinNJ
I was listening to Mike Farrell on Full Ride this AM. He basically said Brent Venables and Marcus Freeman can't do what Kelly and Riley did at OU and ND because they don't have what it takes. Not sure I agree after a 5 game sample.

Reactions: tbonesays
I still for the life of me can't figure out how the Bobo guy leaves Duke and goes to UCLA and I never heard his name as a portal possibility for ND. I'd think coming from Duke he would have the types of credits needed to transfer. And the dude is legit.
I heard his name talked about on nd podcasts. And the guy Purdue got

I was listening to Mike Farrell on Full Ride this AM. He basically said Brent Venables and Marcus Freeman can't do what Kelly and Riley did at OU and ND because they don't have what it takes. Not sure I agree after a 5 game sample.
I completely disagree on MF. I never thought Venables was a head coach so I agree with him on that one

Reactions: IrishMike409
they were basically forced to rebuild through the portal. 1st CLR and then BV. Indirectly, Both were victims of the Helton factor.

Going to be hard to attract portal guys the way Pyne is performing.

where’s the big ‘crash’?
Basic logic. If losing to Marshall caused a recruiting 'crash' then a winning streak should cause an uplift.

i.e. if there is no improvement it means that the problems did not originate from a game against Marshall.

Basic logic. If losing to Marshall caused a recruiting 'crash' then a winning streak should cause an uplift.

i.e. if there is no improvement it means that the problems did not originate from a game against Marshall.
all about fans fantasy and delusions

Hopefully we can make something happen.

Gotta win and win impressive. And hope Oklahoma keeps falling apart
The issue I see is the lack of relationship that it seems Rees would have here. These OK kids really seem to like Lebby for some reason, but getting shut out and their offensive play has to be a head scratcher. It would take a hell of a lot to get him to flip, but it’s worth a shot. I’m guessing they’re starting to worry that OU is literally imploding. Go Jayhawks!

The issue I see is the lack of relationship that it seems Rees would have here. These OK kids really seem to like Lebby for some reason, but getting shut out and their offensive play has to be a head scratcher. It would take a hell of a lot to get him to flip, but it’s worth a shot. I’m guessing they’re starting to worry that OU is literally imploding. Go Jayhawks!
Lebby? They are ready to tar and feather him at OU.

Reactions: tbonesays
ADVERTISEMENT