ADVERTISEMENT

Points will not be an issue against msu

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
The ND offense will be the best offense the Spartans see all season. DK will obviously be the best qb they play against all season. There is nothing about MSU that makes me nervous. Average online, average qb. Maybe one WR that has the ability to change the game (Shelton). Scott is really good RB. However, he is not enough to win the game for State. Malik McDowell is the best player on the team. I am in no way saying this will be easy. However, it will not be as tough as in years past. I will be the biggest Nick Colemon fan in the stadium Saturday night. He needs all the support he can get. He will have a HUGE target on him until he can prove he can hold his own. ND will win by double digits.

points points points points

points WILL be an issue, and the issue is who gets the most 'points'

this will be an adventure for both teams! be sure to score the last points! they will likely be the winning points!

DK is Better than any QB in the B10. Yes, the ND WR's are young. However, State will not face any WR's that are as talented. The biggest issue that ND brings into Saturday's game is the secondary.
points points points points

points WILL be an issue, and the issue is who gets the most 'points'

this will be an adventure for both teams! be sure to score the last points! they will likely be the winning points!

MSU does not have the fire power to put up points. This game will not be a shoot out. ND will score big.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Z:

check with you Sun morn....

(you've become a fav, cause you know how to disagree.)

Last edited:
The ND offense will be the best offense the Spartans see all season. DK will obviously be the best qb they play against all season. There is nothing about MSU that makes me nervous. Average online, average qb. Maybe one WR that has the ability to change the game (Shelton). Scott is really good RB. However, he is not enough to win the game for State. Malik McDowell is the best player on the team. I am in no way saying this will be easy. However, it will not be as tough as in years past. I will be the biggest Nick Colemon fan in the stadium Saturday night. He needs all the support he can get. He will have a HUGE target on him until he can prove he can hold his own. ND will win by double digits.

Agree Zorich, We need our Dline to play like your namesake or you if that is you. I'm calling for a double digit win as well.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Probably but they haven't played anyone with a pulse.
You're thinking of your friends from Ann Arbor and their "Exhibition Season".

I can't believe those guys are pounding their chest over those victories.

Nick Coleman should not be playing. He is outmatched against anyone we play.

Spartans have always played with "less" talented players, but they always play everyone hard. I hope our D makes enough stops to give ND the victory. I don't sense a blow out.

Picked ND 35-28 earlier this week. The closer we get the more I feel like I did before Texas. Uneasy. Sparty is always tough on ND. I just hope The Irish can somehow win. Won't be shocked if MSU leaves SB with a victory. Am praying ND can pull this one out.

hopefully weather is not a factor, hopefully the officials are not a factor; hopefully the outcome is determined by the play of the players.

Agree Perse. But I would imagine it will be a Big Ten crew. Was at the last MSU ND game in SB with my Son. Big Ten crew didn't help State that day. Hope that holds true Saturday as well.

After watching this debacle 2 tings are clear: OSU has a better offense and ND is a bad football team. 8-4 will be a fantastic season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT