ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State and OSU are Sloppy Bad Teams

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
No way the winner should be ranked ahead of ND after tonight. These teams are pathetic.

Can’t tackle. Horrible QB play by OSU. PSU nearly lost to The Appalachian State University.

ohio has some sick athletes that are bailing out their severely lacking qb play.

Anyone watching these two games can see a major difference between ND and PSU/OSU.

ND is better in all facets of the game. Better QB. Better defense. Better tackling. ND looks faster, other than maybe at receiver vs OSU.

Well, that was indeed the 2nd most embarrassing moment in PSU history.

ohio has some sick athletes that are bailing out their severely lacking qb play.
Bro Haskins is one of the best QBs in the country. I don't know what you're talking about. Hell he's one of the favorites for the Heisman.

Bro Haskins is one of the best QBs in the country. I don't know what you're talking about. Hell he's one of the favorites for the Heisman.

Yeah, even being a Wolverine fan and love all bashing of OSU, claiming Haskins is a dud is flat out ridiculous. Some early NFL projections already have him leaving early and a 1st round pick. He's currently one of the top 4 favorites for the Heisman. I know I'm not relishing having to face him in late November. Don't let one game cloud your perception of him. Maybe, just maybe, PSU had something to do with his somewhat subpar performance - well up until the last 8 minutes (crunch time) when it really counted. Kind of comical.

Yeah, even being a Wolverine fan and love all bashing of OSU, claiming Haskins is a dud is flat out ridiculous. Some early NFL projections already have him leaving early and a 1st round pick. He's currently one of the top 4 favorites for the Heisman. I know I'm not relishing having to face him in late November. Don't let one game cloud your perception of him. Maybe, just maybe, PSU had something to do with his somewhat subpar performance - well up until the last 8 minutes (crunch time) when it really counted. Kind of comical.

Be sure to come back here if/when we lose a game. You'll see another kind of comical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT