ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Death, Taxes and Lebron James

“Then it's already been downgraded so why do you care”

Well if you’re gonna list hall of famers as a reason why one player is better than another, I think we should explore what a hall of famer means. I’d take every single one of the players that I listed over draymond yet Lebron is getting credit for playing a hall of famer but Jordan doesn’t get credit for beating jeff Hornscek or Dan majerle or Jerome kersey? All of them are better players than draymond. That’s my point. You may disagree & if you do, you’ll say I don’t understand the sport. I get how it goes w/ you.
Because they're not better players. Your nostalgia for the 90's & hatred for Lebron cant let you face the facts that he beat tougher teams for his titles than MJ did for his.

• Haha
Reactions: francade
“Yet none of the players you think are better than Draymond are even sniffing the hall of fame. I guess even the Hall of Fame couldnt upgrade MJ 's shit competition enough to fit your narrative.”

There’s your true colors, Raul. Your biases are showing w/ the “shit competition” comment. We’ll agree to disagree cuz i think your narrative is bullshit just like you think mine is.

“Because they're not better players.”

Yes they are. Every one of them. And me thinking that Jordan and a couple others could be better than lebrenda, has nothing to do w/ nostalgia or hating him. I watch the games and then I comment. Just like you, right?

“Then it's already been downgraded so why do you care”

Well if you’re gonna list hall of famers as a reason why one player is better than another, I think we should explore what a hall of famer means. I’d take every single one of the players that I listed over draymond yet Lebron is getting credit for playing a hall of famer but Jordan doesn’t get credit for beating jeff Hornscek or Dan majerle or Jerome kersey? All of them are better players than draymond. That’s my point. You may disagree & if you do, you’ll say I don’t understand the sport. I get how it goes w/ you.
Yeah I disagree 100%.. Draymond is a better player than those 3 you just mentioned

But that's not why I say you don't understand the sport. It was because of your dumb comments about him

Not because you think one player is better than another

“Yeah I disagree 100%.. Draymond is a better player than those 3 you just mentioned

But that's not why I say you don't understand the sport. It was because of your dumb comments about him

Not because you think one player is better than another”

There you go again. Same MO. Disagree w/ Golson and wait for the “you don’t understand the sport” or “you don’t know the game”. Like clockwork. I disagree that he’s better than those I mentioned. I also think your comments about him are dumb. See how that goes?

Because they're not better players. Your nostalgia for the 90's & hatred for Lebron cant let you face the facts that he beat tougher teams for his titles than MJ did for his.
“…nostalgia…” “…hatred…”

Whatever.

“Yeah I disagree 100%.. Draymond is a better player than those 3 you just mentioned

Not because you think one player is better than another”

There you go again. Same MO. Disagree w/ Golson and wait for the “you don’t understand the sport” or “you don’t know the game”. Like clockwork. I disagree that he’s better than those I mentioned. I also think your comments about him are dumb. See how that goes?
I only say if it is true. You're comments were moronic. So yes I don't think you have a clue or watch the sport

Draymond green a hall of famer? He’s ridden coattails his entire career. Maybe the most overrated player ever. So was Rodman.
Dennis Rodman played a key role in the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls 72-10 season, plus an NBA title, which is the greatest overall season in NBA history.

Far from overrated.

“I only say if it is true. You're comments were moronic. So yes I don't think you have a clue or watch the sport”

Same here.

Last edited:
Then we have different definitions of great
“They were elite in that season” sound familiar? like your Estime back pedaling . So a team can make it to the finals, not great, Audric is not in the Top 3 at his position (not even Top 10 in the draft) but apparently he had an elite season. By your logic, being in the top 2 in a season is elite but now it’s not even great.

Last edited:
“Dennis Rodman played a key role in the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls 72-10 season, plus an NBA title, which is the greatest overall season in NBA history.”

Rodman was a good player but very limited. He also got away w/ murder. The series w/ the jazz were ridiculous w/ what they let him get away w/. A good player but overrated, imo.

“Dennis Rodman played a key role in the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls 72-10 season, plus an NBA title, which is the greatest overall season in NBA history.”

Rodman was a good player but very limited. He also got away w/ murder. The series w/ the jazz were ridiculous w/ what they let him get away w/. A good player but overrated, imo.
Fair enough. I observed a stellar defensive player and a prolific rebounder.

Reactions: francade
“They were elite in that season” sound familiar? like your Estime back pedaling . So a team can make it to the finals, not great, Audric is not in the Top 3 at his position (not even Top 10 in the draft) but apparently he had an elite season. By your logic, being in the top 2 in a season is elite but now it’s not even great.
Comparing cfb players individual season to a NBA teams ability historically

Talk about a reach with that one 🤣🤣

Nice try

Danny Hurley said No Thank You to the LA Lakers 12-million per year offer.

Comparing cfb players individual season to a NBA teams ability historically

Talk about a reach with that one 🤣🤣

Nice try
Try again, your definition of elite is in question. You’ve stated clearly that being in the Top 2-3 at your position in any given year is elite. I disagreed, saying you could be the best player at your position but not elite (there’s down years).

Curious why your definition of elite being the best in a given year applies to players but not teams? Seems you may agree with my definition of elite.

Im getting sick and tired of seeing this thread bumped to the top with ZERO dialogue about Notre Dame football. Its just annoying.

Try again, your definition of elite is in question. You’ve stated clearly that being in the Top 2-3 at your position in any given year is elite. I disagreed, saying you could be the best player at your position but not elite (there’s down years).

Curious why your definition of elite being the best in a given year applies to players but not teams? Seems you may agree with my definition of elite.
Try to think about it a little harder then. I know that is tough for you

I said Estime was elite this year. Not compared to the greats like a Reggie Bush etc.

So that fits exactly what I'm saying. Maybe a Portland was great in 92 but historically comparing teams across eras they are not close to being an elite team. Not even close to some of the teams Lebron played in the finals

Just like I said with Estime, with the position being down, he was great this year. But in context of all time context he's not at that level.

I know that might be hard for you to comprehend

I said Estime was elite this year. Not compared to the greats like a Reggie Bush etc.

So that fits exactly what I'm saying. Maybe a Portland was great in 92 but historically comparing teams across eras they are not close to being an elite team. Not even close to some of the teams Lebron played in the finals

Just like I said with Estime, with the position being down, he was great this year. But in context of all time context he's not at that level.

You’re either elite or not.. no time frames, back peddling BS. You may be great for a season, quarter half- but to be called elite is different. “That 2 star LB had an elite season” 🤣

Glad you used great to refer to Estime, this time, that’s more in line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT