ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Death, Taxes and Lebron James

“To quote MJ "F them kids." Lebron has been a superstar for 20+ years & I have no problem with him or any athlete not wanting some stranger even if its a teenager thinking they can come up & demand a picture with them when they are in their private life.”

Mj was a d1ck too, but in a little bit of a different way. As for you not caring if an athlete is an ahole to a kid wanting an autograph, congrats. Star gazers excuse a lot of shitty stuff stars do, Lebrenda being one of the bigger culprits. But adore away, it’s a free country.
Michael was a dick, true; however, there is something about his brand and persona that sets him apart, which is illustrated in MJ's shoe sales, which outsells everyone even to this day long after MJ retired. 6.6 billion in annual sales, 26 years after MJ's last title. By comparison, LeBron is around 350 million.

Michael was a dick, true; however, there is something about his brand and persona that sets him apart, which is illustrated in MJ's shoe sales, which outsells everyone even to this day long after MJ retired. 6.6 billion in annual sales, 26 years after MJ's last title. By comparison, LeBron is around 350.
All I know is Lebron at age 39 was voted best player by his USA teammates & was the MVP of the Olympics. I dont get your logic that MJ can sell shoes so that exempts him from being the same ahole you despise Lebron for being.

All I know is Lebron at age 39 was voted best player by his USA teammates & was the MVP of the Olympics. I dont get your logic that MJ can sell shoes so that exempts him from being the same ahole you despise Lebron for being.
Sell shoes? The Jordan brand is a global phenomenon.

I don’t hate LeBron. The dudes DNA is simply not my style.

I live in so California. I wish LeBron was anywhere but here. Outstanding player, I simply wish he would have stayed in Cleveland.

And frankly, IMO, he has no real passionate fan following around here. Nothing remotely close to Kobe.
Nothing weird about it. The latest post was about the wannabe Goats character (or lack thereof) and shunning a kid at the Olympics.. clearly upset he was over shadowed by Steph (has been for a decade). So yea this post is right on cue how he’s been received by the city.

One thing I do find weird, is the state of CA Libby’s not smoking his pole like Golson.

Nothing weird about it. The latest post was about the wannabe Goats character (or lack thereof) and shunning a kid at the Olympics.. clearly upset he was over shadowed by Steph (has been for a decade). So yea this post is right on cue how he’s been received by the city.

One thing I do find weird, is the state of CA Libby’s not smoking his pole like Golson.
🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious stuff, thank you for this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT