ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Stanford Game Thread

Once again QB play. Stanford always has a QB. ND never does. I’m sorry but Pyne is at best a G5 QB. Buchner too.

The defensive hold on 65 was outrageous, I watched it in slo-mo frame by frame

Yeah mickens part of long list of crappy coaches…. Anyone remember a corner making a good play tonight? Nope

For those who will say this is a rivalry game....Stanford is better than their record....look at their record. They are horrible and we are even more horrible. This has been a total SHIT show......

This has been a poor game by ND to say the least. Poor offensive game plan. Poor discipline with those penalties. Uninspired.

I really thought the season was turning around after the last 3 wins. Freeman really needs to dig deep and find a way to play to potential.

ND surely can play better than Stanford.

If your offense only scores 14 points you don't deserve to win. Again the D isn't perfect, but they've kept ND in this game. The offense is atrocious.

Reactions: Bogie8870
This is why you don’t take 4 min to go 30 yds when you’re losing. 2 drives end in touchdowns when you mix it up. Then all if a sudden you change what’s working and go one dimensional. Morons!

People claiming D keeping us in are wrong…
Stanford has controlled the ball all game

This is why you don’t take 4 min to go 30 yds when you’re losing. 2 drives end in touchdowns when you mix it up. Then all if a sudden you change what’s working and go one dimensional. Morons!
Tough to argue against

Good ol' Marcus sure has some work to do, lol! Swarbrick hoping Marcus can learn on the job sooner than later. The days of paying big bucks for top coaching talent are over at ND... this is what we've got.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT