ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND @ Texas A&M Game Thread

It wasn't really a point worth responding to imo. But since you insist:

How ranked teams have fared going into college station in the past doesn't tell us anything about 2024 texas a&m and 2024 notre dame.

It's called recruiting.

Elite teams recruit TONS of talent all on the same 85 man roster which allows every facet of their program to be great all at once and to ascend to the very top of the sport.

ND recruits 10ish ranked classes that might be really good in some areas but then have major holes in others which is why we haven't had a complete/national championship caliber team in decades
Damn your recruiting rankings, that poor carrot

Well. The line wasn’t pretty but they held up better than I thought against an NFL line.

Great win. Love it. Where is chase!!!

I mean, seriously, why would we schedule this team at this stadium for the first game toughest place to play at against the top 20 team. Look at all the other teams ahead of us. They all scheduled easy games to get their rhythm. I’m not making excuses if you’re a championship you win these games, but it’s risking the whole season

I mean, seriously, why would we schedule this team at this stadium for the first game toughest place to play at against the top 20 team. Look at all the other teams ahead of us. They all scheduled easy games to get their rhythm. I’m not making excuses if you’re a championship you win these games, but it’s risking the whole season
Yet it just gave us a tier one win

Or ND's defense is good
Yeah, I think everyone knows and understands that. It's definitely true. That's the strength of our team, especially our starting corners That was still a piss poor performance by A&M's offense, a big time, big money SEC program. Especially Connor Weigman, who appears to be trash. I would not expect other teams of a similar program strength to be quite that poor.

Yeah, I think everyone knows and understands that. It's definitely true. That's the strength of our team, especially our starting corners That was still a piss poor performance by A&M's offense, a big time, big money SEC program. Especially Connor Weigman, who appears to be trash. I would not expect other teams of a similar program strength to be quite that poor.
Did you ever think that maybe it was Notre Dame‘s exceptional defense that made TAM’s offense look so bad ?

Give it some thought !

Georgia played Clemson.

Reactions: Holycrossover3
Well. The line wasn’t pretty but they held up better than I thought against an NFL line.

Great win. Love it. Where is chase!!!
Agreed. I think we can say they at least delivered on the final drive. A&M's offense was pretty shitty. Good defense. I don't know if it's anything special, but they obviously have talent. Fortunately our schedule sucks. A perfect time for an OL rebuild year. We can make the playoff in spite of it.

I thought our young OL played well. It only gets easier from here, since that's probably the best defense we face all year.
Your really not getting this...Leonard's passing is an issue and it had nothing to do with A&M's D! Yes, they are good and first game in a hostlie environment but, he just isn't a very good passer, period!

Reactions: HRC08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT