ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - va game thread ...

Happy feet. Just not good. Every year I expect something different and every year it’s the same crap. Kelly is an average coach.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Oh no, the sky is falling!

Relax, this is the same team a week ago today that pushed the #3 team to the last play of the game.
And still lost, good god is that what we've come to? Getting ready to lose at home to Virginia and we have fans reliving the glory days (a week ago) where we only barely lost to Georgia.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Oh no, the sky is falling!

Relax, this is the same team a week ago today that pushed the #3 team to the last play of the game.
That’s the problem. You play like you did last week and then are flat again. It’s the same every year.

And still lost, good god is that what we've come to? Getting ready to lose at home to Virginia and we have fans reliving the glory days (a week ago) where we only barely lost to Georgia.
So you have ND losing this game?

You wish ND would lose this game.

Your a fraud of a fan.

11-1

So you have ND losing this game?

You wish ND would lose this game.

Your a fraud of a fan.

11-1
Nope not true, I root as hard as you do for Notre Dame, maybe harder. The team just never comes out ready to play when you need them to.

Reactions: GDFan
He needs that C taken off his chest
Hes playing a lot more like a walk on this year than the past few. Hope he finds his mojo back in the slot where he belongs. Still very surprised he was outside first three games.

Nope not true, I root as hard as you do for Notre Dame, maybe harder. The team just never comes out ready to play when you need them to.
You are 80% negative on every single post.

When do you ever say anything good about ND?

Love Finke, but Jesus has he been awful this season...

At least the "D" is showing up in the 2nd half.

Come on. You need 5 so fink runs a 4yd route. This guy is playing horribly

So why is it in every game this year finke and book connect on third down and its a yard short? Surely he knows where the mark is.

You are 80% negative on every single post.

When do you ever say anything good about ND?
In this thread I called Kmet a stud, I've constantly referred to Clark Lea as on one of the best d coordinators in the country. If the team isn't playing well I call them out on it, same with the coaching in certain spots.

I'm not an everything is peachy sunshine pumper that makes up most of this board. I try to call it like it is, and right now Notre Dame is in a dogfight with a team that shouldn't even be in the game.

Finke was huge reason we lost vs Georgia and he’s a huge reason we’re not up more today .... bench please

Reactions: NotreDomer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT