ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - va game thread ...

Anyone else find the official analyst's suggestion that the Virginia fumble be called forward progress a little ridiculous? If the rule were applied like that, many sacks and TFLs would be moved forward about two or three yards.

That was a pretty hot take.

Whats wrong with our defense?

GA didn't move the ball on us as easily as VA is. Is VA's offense that much better than GA's?

I hate Doug Flutie. I'm usually at the game and don't have to suffer his obvious ND hate. Pissed I'm not at the game.

You're about to go on ignore, I'm getting tired of the name calling. What are you 13 years old?
Oh no whatever shall I do? Feel free won't hurt my feelings. Also aren't you calling the kettle black? Poor troll can dish it out but not take it lol.

Nds dline should be and is whipping Virginia oline.... no need to blitz much

Our o line coach and offensive coordinator sucks, I'm sorry it hurts your feelings but it's the truth.
Ya we score 14 points in the first quarter against a good defense and you say the offense sucks. Yes you are an idiot. Sorry the truth hurts.

Ya we score 14 points in the first quarter against a good defense and you say the offense sucks. Yes you are an idiot. Sorry the truth hurts.
And you're a Brian Kelly/everyone he hires dickrider with an irrelevant opinion, sorry the truth hurts.

Why are we not adjusting t the fact he has to throw fast.... cover people

Did you see that Virginia player twisting Keys ankle on purpose? That's a real thug play!

I still don't understand why we're running pass plays where the ball travels 30 yards in the air, but only 2 yards down the field...

Reactions: SIhoosier26
That spot on that fourth down play was terrible.

Would like to see an explosive play where we get YAC... can’t compete for playoff without that type of offense

Seems like we go through a lotta lucha libre fakes just to set up a throw into double coverage.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Horrible offense, once again. Still not attacking the middle at all, not taking advantage of Kmet. And setting up 36 fake hand offs just to throw a 3 yard out pattern/ halfback screen.

Going along with the penalties our offense is the very definition of shooting themselves in the foot.

I don’t get why book doesn't grow as QBs.... he just can’t make a throw under pressure... he waits a split second longer and doesn’t panic and rush throw.... Jones probably has walk in Td

Jesus can we not complete a screen? Pathetic. “Also Cbo looks good so let’s just not give him anymore touch’s”......Chip Long....probably.

Reactions: tbonesays
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT