ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - va game thread ...

I don’t get why book doesn't grow as QBs.... he just can’t make a throw under pressure... he waits a split second longer and doesn’t panic and rush throw.... Jones probably has walk in Td
Did you see the untouched LB screaming in? Had he waited another half second he would have got nailed and probably a fumble.

Did you see the untouched LB screaming in? Had he waited another half second he would have got nailed and probably a fumble.
Screen pass you expect pressure and should be stepping back .... lb blitzing is what Nd wanted! Walk in TD

Book would have gotten hit but Nd scores Td.... book panics and got nothing

book is an awful qb that has unbelievable short passing accuracy ... I’m sick of watching this hesitation and panicking

book is an awful qb that has unbelievable short passing accuracy ... I’m sick of watching this hesitation and panicking
I don't think he's awful by any means, but he certainly hasn't improved his pocket presence.

Can anyone explain why we’ve totally abandoned the running game and some balance on offense?! WTF. This is beyond pathetic. Chip Long has lost his mind in the 2nd Q. Defense looks awful.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
This 2nd quarter has been brutal with all of the timeouts and stopages and commercials.

I don’t get it. Do we need to blitz every down? Come on pride. We have to have someone bettet

This team just isn’t ready for prime time.. UVA looks SO MUCH BETTER than ND right now. They are making plays, their WR’s look better, their QB is definitely better... Irish are going to need a miracle to win this

Reactions: nemeth#5
We're in trouble here fellas. Kelly once again didn't have his team ready to play. And the offensive play calling has been horrible.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Typical Kelly football. Not prepared. Should have cane out and made a statement today.

You don’t come out and make a statement after just playing UGA. Would be nice but totally knew that this was going to happen. Irish sleep walking again.

No wonder I hate coming to these threads during the game. You all are knee jerking negative Nancy's. You think a top 20 team is going to come here an lay down?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT