ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - va game thread ...

In this thread I called Kmet a stud, I've constantly referred to Clark Lea as on one of the best d coordinators in the country. If the team isn't playing well I call them out on it, same with the coaching in certain spots.

I'm not an everything is peachy sunshine pumper that makes up most of this board. I try to call it like it is, and right now Notre Dame is in a dogfight with a team that shouldn't even be in the game.
Like I said 80-20

Realistically 14 points by the offense and 14 points from the defense. Long and book should be ashamed.

Reactions: rgc7
In this thread I called Kmet a stud, I've constantly referred to Clark Lea as on one of the best d coordinators in the country. If the team isn't playing well I call them out on it, same with the coaching in certain spots.

I'm not an everything is peachy sunshine pumper that makes up most of this board. I try to call it like it is, and right now Notre Dame is in a dogfight with a team that shouldn't even be in the game.

Elston gets a lot of credit as we're simply beating their OL. Give an assist to Mendenhall for leaving his qb in the pocket all 3rd qtr.

Too bad “SOME” people didn’t think he was all that good when we landed a 3* (Kyle Hamilton)

Elston gets a lot of credit as we're simply beating their OL. Give an assist to Mendenhall for leaving his qb in the pocket all 3rd qtr.
I've constantly complimented Mike Elston as well, he's done great things with the defensive line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT