ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - va game thread ...

I believe football is still 4 quarters???

Funny when the Kelly bashers pile on after one half of a game.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Talent starting to win out, Lea made adjustments on defense allowing our D line to take over. Much better second half.

SC bailed out by PI on 4th and 10. still a sliver chance.

Barely more than our last heave vs UGA.

But SC picked off next play.

Are you watching the same Virginia team?

With all due respect, Virginia is an 8-4 type team at the very best. ND needed to make a statement in this game to put away the Georgia hangover. ND fans seem to always make their opponents, no matter how bad or mediocre, out to be the next world beaters... ND has a ton of issues that will get exposed down the road. Sorry, I see them getting shellacked in the big house and perhaps against USC's athletes...

With all due respect, Virginia is an 8-4 type team at the very best. ND needed to make a statement in this game to put away the Georgia hangover. ND fans seem to always make their opponents, no matter how bad or mediocre, out to be the next world beaters... ND has a ton of issues that will get exposed down the road. Sorry, I see them getting shellacked in the big house and perhaps against USC's athletes...

We have a lot less issues than most teams do. Like the Top5 teams. There’s none of them left on the schedule

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT