ADVERTISEMENT

OBJ handing out wads of cash

Makes you wonder what is wrong wiht guys like OBJ that need attention so bad they do things like this even though the attention is negative. He wears the watches in pre game before his team goes out and gets smacked around... he is on the field with cameras everywhere handing out money purposely being seen.... Like why? Not enough hugs as a child?

Anyone see Antonio Brown Instgraming him yelling with his baby, baby momma, and the cops yesterday? Same story there.

Just blows my mind.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Article on this states that OBJ also bought every player on the team a brand new set of Beats 3 headphones. The NCAA states that each player is legally allowed to receive any gifts up to 550$ from the Bowl organization where they are playing. This doesn't include gifts from boosters like OBJ.

Big recruiting boom for LSU.

Article on this states that OBJ also bought every player on the team a brand new set of Beats 3 headphones. The NCAA states that each player is legally allowed to receive any gifts up to 550$ from the Bowl organization where they are playing. This doesn't include gifts from boosters like OBJ.

Big recruiting boom for LSU.
I think I read that Lebron bought OSU players something as well.....

As we all know... NCAA is a joke and they are losing any credibility they have left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT