ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee State Game Thread

Even against weak competition it’s obvious that our offense is elite at every spot besides tight end.

The defense jury is still out. I think they’re solid but I’m not convinced they won’t get exposed against better teams.

Even against weak competition it’s obvious that our offense is elite at every spot besides tight end.

The defense jury is still out. I think they’re solid but I’m not convinced they won’t get exposed against better teams.
Maybe when Eli comes back.

Hope Freeman and CO. do not take the foot of the gas. If the subs go in, keep running THE OFFENSE.....don't run 3 times and punt. Show the team that the mind set is different than in years past.

We need to clean up the tackling....We have gifted them a few gainers that ought have been losses!

That is really the only negative today; and admittedly, I am nitpicking a bit!

Just cognizant of what will be necessary when we step up the level of competition in the coming weeks!

Yea. I would like to see Sam this last drive. Regardless. Just one more then out.

We have yet to go over the top. Have to get that at some point

I wonder if the coaches passed notes.

Hartman heisman campaign down the drain, Caleb Williams would be in chucking it. Sometimes we just don’t play the game, this is disappointing

Coach Freeman is serious about winning games and not about Heisman stats.

Hartman came to ND to execute a pro-style offense and show he can play on Sunday’s. Not run up the score on D-2 opponents.

Hartman will be judged on what he does against Ohio Stste, USC and Clemson.

Angeli needs reps.

Uhhh yes helmet was clearly hit. How else would he get clearly concussed? But hate targeting, glad it wasn’t called.
If you read my follow up comment I stand corrected, but unlike you, I can at least admit when I'm wrong.

Yea. Probably the right call but it’s like so many things in life. Your play or you worry.

Now that I have see how we look without Sam, I agree 100%. Wow we are bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT