ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee State Game Thread

1Redrum

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Oct 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
After attending the battle of the Miami's last night and catching the highlights of Michigan vs East Carolina not sure this game deserves a thread. But here it is

Go Irish. Let's get the #2's and 3's some playing time!

It is fun to be a ND fan again. There is a dignity about the program that was absent under the prior regime.
I feel like I am rooting for the ‘good guys’ again!

Always need a game thread. I am sure someone will be complaining that Freeman is wearing. That Hartman is over rated and we would be better off with (fill in the blank). Kickoff time of the game. That the sun is out and it is hot.

You know the regular stuff that people on here complain about (my self included..... :))

Let’s hope we see Sam continue his mastery.

Kind of fun to have a dude that each time he tosses they have to talk about a new record.

He passes McCoy for TD’s. I think if he gets 2-3 today he passes a few more.

Can pass a few players today for most TD’s and yards.

I have a strange feeling this game will be frustrating for a bit. Lots of gadget plays. Nothing to lose. Maybe even a stop as we just try to run straight at them. I think they probably have better athleticism than Navy.

I don’t think it’s gonna be close, just hard to imagine as perfect of a game as last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: bizzybecknd
I have a strange feeling this game will be frustrating for a bit. Lots of gadget plays. Nothing to lose. Maybe even a st as we just try to run straight at them. I think they probably have better athleticism than Navy.

I don’t think it’s gonna be close, just hard to imagine as perfect of a game as last week.
Anything less than a blowout will be a complete disappointment. Btw Navy would crush Tennessee state

Let’s hope Al has a plan. Maybe that was to see what they are doing. But it was pretty vanilla. Off tackle. Crossing. No pressure and wide open people. Let’s get that cleaned up.

Dont like seeing the dline get pushed around by a team like Tenn St. D starting to be a bigger concern than i thought they would be.

Well for us that wanted the2 and 3 stringers to get some playing time....that is out the window.

ND about to go down 10-7 to Tenn State....and we think we can beat OSU, So Cal,.......this shit gets old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT