ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee State Game Thread

It's refreshing to see the 2nd team in there for a change getting some meaningful reps.

It seemed the previous regime would keep the 1st team in and try to get creative with the play calling. and experiment.

Very good overall performance against an overmatched opponent. Hartman had a great game, and it was nice to see Angeli play well, with 2 TD passes. The backs and receivers all played well, too. And the defense hasn't given up a touchdown yet. Go Irish!!

It's refreshing to see the 2nd team in there for a change getting some meaningful reps.

It seemed the previous regime would keep the 1st team in and try to get creative with the play calling. and experiment.
Man. Could not agree more. BK never had that. Starters to the last minute. This is how you build. This is how you win. You can’t play those guys every snap. No let’s go show NC State what we haven’t shown.

Good game boys. This team is doing what we wanted with Sam. Defense is a bit strange. Like it takes a series or two and the dominate. Onto NC State!!

Reactions: 1Redrum and NDinNJ
I have a strange feeling this game will be frustrating for a bit. Lots of gadget plays. Nothing to lose. Maybe even a stop as we just try to run straight at them. I think they probably have better athleticism than Navy.

I don’t think it’s gonna be close, just hard to imagine as perfect of a game as last week.
That turned out to be pretty accurate. The first quarter was pretty competitive.

Man. Could not agree more. BK never had that. Starters to the last minute. This is how you build. This is how you win. You can’t play those guys every snap. No let’s go show NC State what we haven’t shown.
Yes. I was very happy to see Hartman sit right after half. That’s how you build depth and reward your guys. I thought ND proved their point without rubbing it in TnStates face. A blowout with class!

Reactions: NDinNJ
Yes. I was very happy to see Hartman sit right after half. That’s how you build depth and reward your guys. I thought ND proved their point without rubbing it in TnStates face. A blowout with class!
You can only reward guys if you run up a big lead.
Running up a big lead is largely dependent upon who your opponent is.
Did BK play against a TSU, a team without a winning record in three years?

Stop comparing apples to oranges, stop living in the past and stop being obsessed with.. Kelly.

Focus on NC State !

Kelly continues to haunt you and it’s not even Halloween 🎃

Stop comparing apples to oranges, stop living in the past and stop being obsessed with.. Kelly.

Focus on NC State !

Wow! You’re completely off the mark. Has nothing to do with Kelly. Kelly was never mentioned. You should be more worried about FSU than ND. Tell your husband I said hello.

Reactions: Golson5

Focus on NC State !

Kelly played a number of much weaker teams in his tenure. Angeli got reps against Navy last week, unfortunately, limited reps as Navy milked almost the entire quarter.

How many times did we see Notre Dame jump out to a big lead against inferior opponents only to squander it because the offense would move away from what was working and go 3 and out on multiple possessions.

You have to admit it's refreshing to have the offense continue to put pressure on the opponent and put them away instead of letting them hang around.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
Kelly played a number of much weaker teams in his tenure. Angeli got reps against Navy last week, unfortunately, limited reps as Navy milked almost the entire quarter.

How many times did we see Notre Dame jump out to a big lead against inferior opponents only to squander it because the offense would move away from what was working and go 3 and out on multiple possessions.

You have to admit it's refreshing to have the offense continue to put pressure on the opponent and put them away instead of letting them hang around.
It’s hard to win! lols

• Haha
Reactions: francade and NDinNJ
Wow! You’re completely off the mark. Has nothing to do with Kelly. Kelly was never mentioned. You should be more worried about FSU than ND. Tell your husband I said hello.
Learn how to read, Kelly was specifically referenced.

I’ll say “hello” after he comes home from boffing your wife.

Ouch !

• Haha

Kelly never played an opponent as weak as TSU.

This offense has yet to play a strong team, let’s wait until next week before drawing any conclusions !

Kelly never played an opponent as weak as TSU.

This offense has yet to play a strong team, let’s wait until next week before drawing any conclusions !
I'll agree with you on that, but Kelly had his share of weak opponents. I'm just happy to see the 2's getting reps.

I'll agree with you on that, but Kelly had his share of weak opponents. I'm just happy to see the 2's getting reps.
It doesn’t matter how weak your opponent is perceived to be, what matters is the size of your lead in the 4th quarter

I was surprised that they didn’t get more reps in the Navy game.

Learn how to read, Kelly was specifically referenced.

I’ll say “hello” after he comes home from boffing your wife.

Ouch !
Not by me douche! You reply to me better get your facts straight. Shouldn’t you be mingling with the boosters to help your husband raise more $?

It doesn’t matter how weak your opponent is perceived to be, what matters is the size of your lead in the 4th quarter

I was surprised that they didn’t get more reps in the Navy game.
How was your week out west? I'm heading back east tonight. Got some golf in around the San Diego area.

Not by me douche! You reply to me better get your facts straight. Shouldn’t you be mingling with the boosters to help your husband raise more $?
“Douche” ?

Isn’t that what your wife has to do before she comes home from being with the guys ?

• Haha
“Douche” ?

Isn’t that what your wife has to do before she comes home from being with the guys

SNL_0710_05_Its_Pat.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT