ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Navy game thread

Disagree. We don't have to speculate about IB, but he actually did it on the field
So did Kizer but Book started in about twice as many games as Book

i was a fan of both Book and Kizer and was critical of Kelly for not starting them sooner

Hartman decision & playmaking is elite. Id like alittle more velocity on his throws but what an absolute steal by Freeman. ND looking like a well oiled machine. Take care of business the next 2 weeks & we will find out what level of team we are vs OSU.

Dude. Sam just side steps and hits a 20 yarder. Im so impressed and these WR are only gonna get better with him.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Why does Tyree always wear a 1/2” cleat when he needs a 1”. Hahah. Man I thought he was gone. Love him back there

you guys know how I feel about book, he was better than most give him credit for, and I know it’s only navy, but Hartman is the best we’ve had since Quinn.

Reactions: tkirish and NDinNJ
Let's go 6 for 6 and then take him out and let the kids get quality time like the Bama's and Georgia's do.
Meanwhile, 2022 Heisman Trophy winner Bryce Young threw 22 passes his freshman season at Alabama.

But you do you.

Hmmmmm. Did we get a good kicker? I don’t know much about him. Strikes it very well. Looks like a very live leg.

What’s the consensus. Tyree should have caught that? It didn’t look like the Navy guy touched it to me.

you guys know how I feel about book, he was better than most give him credit for, and I know it’s only navy, but Hartman is the best we’ve had since Quinn.
Jimmy Clausen in his third and last season was better than Sam Hartman.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT