ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Navy game thread

That was a great camera view of that dude going thru two tackles from the end zone.

Reactions: NDinNJ
for the O, yea. But not Hartman. How many times did the last two miss wide open players on screens or in the open. How many times did they lock and look. There is no doubt the guy is that much better. Just dishes it, avoids sacks.

Look, I’m not saying he the best ever. I’m just saying he is a massive upgrade from Tyler it Pyne

Reactions: NDinNJ and GDFan
for the O, yea. But not Hartman. How many times did the last two miss wide open players on screens or in the open. How many times did they lock and look. There are a no doubt the guy is that much better
"Years."

Dirty shot by Navy in hartman. If I was MF I’d Send a runner over to the other coach and tell them another like that and we will end both your QB’s year. Intentional knees looked like.

It's been 20 years since I officiated, but the Navy guy going at Hartman's knee isn't a penalty in college football??? It is in the NFL.

Hartman just hangs in the pocket and lets the receiver get open. Last minute. Nice to see

Yes greathouse! Young talent everywhere, Kelly and Rees could never have these type of skill players. Let’s go!

so which quarterback is playing the 4th quarter? Seems to be a debate around here, let’s get it settled in game one lmao

Yes greathouse! Young talent everywhere, Kelly and Rees could never have these type of skill players. Let’s go!
It's not they couldn't have them, they couldn't develop them to their maximum abilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT