ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Navy game thread

Yea. 44 should go to Mike and put Sneed on at Will. For this game. Not a lot of football IQ needed for option. Protect the middle and speed to the side

To quote IndyIrish24 "Why tf are you guys ruining the game thread. complaining about LB's. Support the team or stfu."
Not complaining. Just saying he hasn’t been on his spots and he missed a wide open tackle going in out of control. You can see we miss Kyle back there.

Reactions: NDinNJ
At least it was a valid concern over missed tackles, not demeaning a kid for his age. Not gonna let u derail this or me watching the game, enjoy the game and GO IRISH
A kid? lol he's 24. He's an adult human being, a man. He's not 18-21. On that note glad he's ND's QB. Go Irish!

At least it was a valid concern over missed tackles, not demeaning a kid for his age. Not gonna let u derail this or me watching the game, enjoy the game and GO IRISH
NDinNJ has lost his way. He's typically classy.

Hey look. I don’t want to fight with any of you guys. I eat, breathe and love ND. I love every kid they have and root for them. Everyone has a bad game. N

I’m with lots on the board. Maybe if we stop ending thoughts with moron, idiot or jackass and just give our thoughts knowing we all love the team it’s a better board.

I’m not a moderator. I’m just a fan and love the team and board. So, to Irish. Let’s talk about this OC and Sam!!

Reactions: Pennick4 and NDinNJ
Hartman is the real deal. I'm happily eating crow for questioning he would make a major difference in the QB room.
He does look good, but he is getting good protection from the OL and the running game is humming and that usually combines to make a QB look good.

I do like his release !

Navy will keep playing. I don’t want to see this game end up like last year. ND should keep running and keep the pressure on. Started strong. Now finish strong

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT