ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Navy game thread

He does look good, but he is getting good protection from the OL and the running game is humming and that usually combines to make a QB look good.

I do like his release !
Sometimes QB’s that let it rip make the line look better just like the blue and gold.

Buchner had the same line the second half and couldn’t do anything. I agree, good like play but he just wings it

Reactions: NDinNJ
Navy will keep playing. I don’t want to see this game end up like last year. ND should keep running and keep the pressure on. Stated strong. Now finish strong
"Keep the pressure on." Yeah, and if someone of note gets injured, then what?

Pointless.

He does look good, but he is getting good protection from the OL and the running game is humming and that usually combines to make a QB look good.

I do like his release !

Nice release and he’s playing well. He has been a tad late and underthrown a couple balls. Greathouse made a nice adjustment on one and the other was broken up in the end zone. Can’t complain though. No one is perfect. The last throw to Thomas was nice and not anything our recent QB’s would even usually look for(middle)

Pointless.
Obviously I don’t want anyone to get hurt. Even if they play the backups , you can still play and finish strong.

This is what a real ****ing QB looks like. Stands tall in the pocket, knows every read and delivers dimes. He's not running around cause he can't see over the line...if he stays healthy and this D can play above itself they can beat anybody including Georgia. I don't care that its Navy, SH is a game changer!😎

Reactions: GDFan and NDinNJ
Nice release and he’s playing well. He has been a tad late and underthrown a couple balls. Greathouse made a nice adjustment on one and the other was broken up in the end zone. Can’t complain though. No one is perfect. The last throw to Thomas was nice and not anything our recent QB’s would even usually look for(middle)
👍

This is what a real ****ing QB looks like. Stands tall in the pocket, knows every read and delivers dimes. He's not running around cause he can't see over the line...if he stays healthy and this D can play above itself they can beat anybody including Georgia. I don't care that its Navy, SH is a game changer!😎
He’s not running because the OL is providing good protection

Pointless.
Navy gets it first. Let’s say they score, 28-7. You will want to keep Hartman in for one drive, gets ya to the 4rh. Maybe he scores. 35-7 in the 4th. Sit him.

Navy gets it first. Let’s say they score, 28-7. You will want to keep Hartman in for one drive, gets ya to the 4rh. Maybe he scores. 35-7 in the 4th. Sit him.
If you say so. I see zero reason to play him given the wide disparity in QB1 and QB2.

Right. I don't want to get too excited. ND should always dominate Navy regardless if they are a 6-6 team or a 12-0 team. Ohio State game will tell us what kind of team we have.
Some truth here but we have past years to compare to, and they have rarely made it look this easy

The needle is standing straight up right now for this group based on existing evidence

Reactions: ftnfan62
Right. I don't want to get too excited. ND should always dominate Navy regardless if they are a 6-6 team or a 12-0 team. Ohio State game will tell us what kind of team we have.
This is how you would expect a good team to beat a bad Navy team in a rebuild year. You qualify the performance because it is Navy, but at the same time, it's very positive for NDs outlook going forward that they are making Navy look so bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT