ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Clemson Game thread

This is why going to the portal is not the answer. Recruit stud QB's and develop them. Honestly, Hartman has been a marginal upgrade from Pyne/Buchner.

Can’t blame the D. They been out there a long time and the O and ST has spotted them 13.

Do you HAVE to play someone that you got in the portal?

Hartman showing why he is a 27th year senior. He is not that good.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Well D ain’t playing great either giving up a lot of plays, missed tackles

Hartman made a mistake but he doesn’t get necessary help from the OL and wide receivers. He’s a decent QB, but ND just doesn’t have enough overall on offense.

The offensive game calling is suspect…but I give that there’s only so much you can do with these player deficiencies.

Reactions: GH56IRISH
if they want to groom Angeli or Minchey then they need a more established OC.

Hartman made a mistake but he doesn’t get necessary help from the OL and wide receivers. He’s a decent QB, but ND just doesn’t have enough overall on offense.

The offensive game calling is suspect…but I give that there’s only so much you can do with these player deficiencies.
Coaching. Bad tackling on defense. Liufau is not playing well. Turnovers too. No muff and pick 6 and this game is much different. Can’t turn the ball over.

I just don't see Hartman as an NFL QB. He may get drafted but he won't play. Unless he leads us to a comeback victory, but that's a tall ask given where we are playing.

Only one timeout for Clemson so maybe they go conservative or have incompletions and ND steals 3-7 more if* ND scores here.

Hate it, hate it when we’re in close we bring everybody in tight. It only stacks the defense too.

The OL is fine. The rbs and tes are very good.

We have a WR and QB problem

Reactions: NDinNJ
We need to be aggressive here to get the ball back. 3 timeouts.

Tackling, turnovers and man coverage are the biggest issues.

Running the ball somewhat minus short yardage.

I think it’s time to move off of Hartman, he hasn’t played very well for awhile IMO. Give Angelli a shot, see what he’s made of.

I think you guys are too hard on Hartman. It’s tough to be composed when the OL is inconsistent and open receivers are seldom available.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
Oh, and Parker stinks. He is so obvious in his play calling. If he keeps Staes in, it’s a run, if Staes is out it’s a pass. First and goal at the three and I knew each of the first two plays it was Estime by the formation, so you know Clemson knew.

Very very predictable offense. Clemson is playing so conservative on offense. And basically saying we dare your offense to beat us

At least we’re getting field goals! Parker is a chud. This offense shits the bed against any team with a pulse.

The OL is fine. The rbs and tes are very good.

We have a WR and QB problem

OL can’t get push. Estime got stuffed on 2 red zone plays and he’s as good a power back as it gets.

ND isn’t there by a long shot yet. Including coaching staff. We’re now looking at top 25. This is the last competitive game.

Give em credit. They have taken advantage of liafau, brown, and lewis.

Names every fan of Notre Dame are well aware of their failures in the past. It's either coincidence or very good scouting and game planning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT