ADVERTISEMENT

ND - Vandy Game Thread

These protect the QB roughing calls these days in football are ridiculous. Ref calls that cause the rules say he has to now. I think there should be judgement allowed by the official on these calls. I understand safety of the players and all but it is just ridiculous.

Reactions: mirer03
Long will not get looked at as a head coach if his offense is so inapt as we’ve seen the past two years. Sucks for us looks like he’s not going anywhere
Yeah no one has been interested in his services.. *Cough* saban*cough*

It looks like our Defese has this game all wrapped up for us.

This is just gonna prove to all the voters, that last week was not a Michigan hangover. First two weeks in a row our offense is anemic.

Without our defense playing the way they are we’re losing this game by two scores.

Forcing book into the game has stalled all momentum. Seriously pick one and live and die by it. Taking bw out multiple times for nothing burgers from book.

Without our defense playing the way they are we’re losing this game by two scores.

Gonna lose this game. Defense is asleep now and offense putrid. Kelly you reap what you sow. Good luck the rest of the way. And this QB for Vandy is way way better than Wimbush.

Reactions: GDFan
Folks you are also missong the point of when the game feels in hand you want to establish tendencies that you can exploit later in the season against tougher opponents. If you start running play action on first down against ball st and vandy it will be scouted and planned for against stanford, why waste the opportunity to set those tendencies on film? Its a season not a game and success wont be determined va ball state or vandy
100% agree...I think my issue over the years has been when the game feels "in hand"...I feel like BK has felt s 10-0 lead in the 1St quarter is "in hand". I'd like to see ND put at least an extra score or two on the board in a lot of games before packing it up.

Forcing book into the game has stalled all momentum. Seriously pick one and live and die by it. Taking bw out multiple times for nothing burgers from book.

What are you talking about? Wimbush was in pain and being checked on the sideline. This game shouldn’t be close and now the D is completely collapsing too. Another strong Kelly coaching performance.

Reactions: G_a_r_y
Well, here we go again. You know, how can we be the #8 team in the country? Regardless of how this game plays out, we have shown only a regression since the Michigan game. Regressed. That's not a sign of a team ranked #8. This team better get this figured out. Like right now because a loss here and it's a long, long season.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
If ND doesn’t score a TD in 1 of its next 2 drives, Book will come in.

This is not the 8th ranked team. Scraping by 2 bottom feeders in their conferences. Play a legitimate team and this one dimensional offense will be exposed. Winning is hard though. Defense is on the field way too much in every game. They get worn down late in 3 consecutive games. Playcalling offensively is atrocious.

Just once I want to put an inferior opponent away. Put up eight touchdowns on someone, we can’t put up eight touchdowns against the high school team. It’s week after week of the same crap. Defense on the field too long, offense is putrid, Kelly with excuses after the game. At what point are we to get back to what Notre Dame football was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT