ADVERTISEMENT

ND - Vandy Game Thread

Can we stop with the stupid ass QB change on the goal line?! I mean WTF is that crap? Kelly has never done that in his tenure at ND. I don’t get it.

Can we stop with the stupid ass QB change on the goal line?! I mean WTF is that crap? Kelly has never done that in his tenure at ND. I don’t get it.
Yeah...I thought it was just going to be a one game thing but it looks like Book is our QB in goal line package. Don't really see what the advantage is.

You could tell the play was going right just by the form and body language. We must have tells.

You could tell the play was going right just by the form and body language. We must have tells.
In the last podcast coach D mentioned the running backs were showing some tells. Leaning forward before snap I think. Jafar may have been the most guilty because he's new to the position, and he came in with book. So maybe.

2nd and 1. You're gashing them on the ground. So let's chuck it up there.
Personally I love it. You're gashing them so you feel confident you can waste a play and still get first down. I love seeing BW work the field and getting the running backs involved. They are open a lot.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
Jesus H why do we keep using this kick off guy?!!!!!! I’m gonna punch a hole in th wall. Boot it out of the end zone w Yoon every damn time. How many times do we need to try this cute shit?!

Jesus H why do we keep using this kick off guy?!!!!!! I’m gonna punch a hole in th wall. Boot it out of the end zone w Yoon every damn time. How many times do we need to try this cute shit?!

I think Yoon Gets deadleg after kicking too much. Could be wrong, but I think it happened his first year. Since then, he hasn’t done KO’s. This guy has been rough to watch so far though.

What's scary about tillery is he looks like he could put twenty pounds of muscle on and still be just as athletic. Maybe more.

Really. We can’t get the 2 yards again. Our play calling and execution in short yardage is so frustrating at times. Brandon needs to recognize that front perhaps and change the play or call time out. I don’t get it. Had no chance of getting first down there.

Not an option. Yoon has issues kicking too much. Need him rested for fgs

Really. We can’t get the 2 yards again. Our play calling and execution in short yardage is so frustrating at times. Brandon needs to recognize that front perhaps and change the play or call time out. I don’t get it. Had no chance of getting first down there.
Maybe that's why book is our short yardage/goal line QB most often. Hard to see just watching on TV

Now the offense goes to shit in a game the Irish are dominating. I don’t get it. O Line is really piss poor. Long sure doesn’t seem to have a feel for this offense yet.

This Tony Jones guy is awful, where's Dexter, we can't win without him.. I think old Feldman proved his RB point as TJ and Jafar have been pretty effective through 3 games.

Reactions: mirer03
Offense just sucks. I don’t get it. Should be blowing this team out. Glad Yoon is on today. Would love to see Book in second half.

Reactions: Kelso86
This Tony Jones guy is awful, where's Dexter, we can't win without him.. I think old Feldman proved his RB point as TJ and Jafar have been pretty effective through 3 games.

I assume you mean Friedman. He should stay banned forever

Reactions: Kelso86
Jones has looked great today. Great vision and he's running people over. I do wish he had a bit more speed but he's showing he can be a #1 guy.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT