ADVERTISEMENT

ND - Vandy Game Thread

This book shit in redzone has to go . Bw just getting going.
Yeah I mean it is only the start of the fourth quarter and he’s just getting going. You must have posters on your wall of Brandon Wimbush in your moms basement

Yeah I mean it is only the start of the fourth quarter and he’s just getting going. You must have posters on your wall of Brandon Wimbush in your moms basement
No i jist dont want a qb that throws 1 int every 18 throws starting. Its quitting the season.

Youre a dick by the way. Ignored

You dont stop momentum for no reason.

This book shit in redzone has to go . Bw just getting going.
I don't understand what the point of it is. Are they not confident in WB or trying to get Book some playing time? If they truly don't trust WB in the red zone, why is he the starter? If WB is truly your guy, why do you feel the need to get book game time in critical moments? Only thing that makes sense to me is if they think BWs skill set is perfect for moving the ball in between the 20's and book is much better in the red zone where windows to throw in are smaller and a qb scores if they scramble more than10 yards.

Gotta gid rid of the two qb crap. I dont think book can win 50% of the remaining games as a starter but this switching in and out isnt a good thing.

Defense stinks now. This is pathetic honestly. Where’s the so called depth we have? They look gassed. And the going for 2 was such a stupid idea.

Defense stinks now. This is pathetic honestly. Where’s the so called depth we have? They look gassed. And the going for 2 was such a stupid idea.
They are gassed. They've played the better part of three straight games that are a grind. Especially drue and tevon.

They are gassed. They've played the better part of three straight games that are a grind. Especially drue and tevon.

Thanks to the inept offense. Who wants to bet this is quick 3 and out? I really hope we see another wide receiver screen. God almighty

Go for 2 earlier? Made no sense. Bad snap. Missed field goal. Can't finish a freaking drive to finish it off. So tired of this crap. VU should and probably will win.

Wouldnt be shocked if long is stripped of play calling next week. Not sure it would be bad if he was either.

ADVERTISEMENT