ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly haters just don't listen

sullytipp

Here Come The Irish
Jan 3, 2014
First let me say that as a longtime ND fan,I was discouraged by this teams lousy performance . The players had no want-to and their talent level is to me,in doubt. I think Van Gorder,for whatever reason,just didn.t get the job done. Now to the infamous Kelly presser- Perse and cvgr etc.etc., evidently didn't hear Kelly say clearly,that he and the other coaches are as much to blame as the players!! He clearly stated that he and the other coaches are 1 and 3 coaches and the problems are from top to bottom! Just because you hate Kelly, you don't hear what you don't want to hear. ND has some talented players,we all know who they are,but as a group,they are not a great bunch by any stretch. You Kelly haters just love your hate,regardless of the facts. If you haters think that all these players need is a better head coach,then you didn't watch the same game sat., that I did! Duke was quicker, smarter with the ball, poised in a hostile stadium, tougher and on and on ! They just straight up outplayed the Irish,and it's not all on the head coach. To say he didn't take any responsibility, is just an excuse for Perse and company to express their hate for Kelly,which shows their childish mindsets. One last thing about our talent level-- When Duke receivers deke and run right by our best corner,Cole Luke, what does that tell you about our roster!

Kelly hired all the coaches on staff. And recruited all the players. 7 seasons at ND. 5 with 4 plus losses including this season. 1 season with 3 losses. And one season with Charlies recruits and Diaco's defense with 1 loss. These are facts. Not hate. It is what it is. And Kelly at ND is what he is. A 4 loss per season coach. Does it matter who coaches ND? Of course not. The Administration killed this program over 2 decades ago, in 1996. It will never improve. Keep Kelly or fire him, it is all the same in the end. I would like to see him go just for change. 7 seasons is enough of the same message and result.

First let me say that as a longtime ND fan,I was discouraged by this teams lousy performance . The players had no want-to and their talent level is to me,in doubt. I think Van Gorder,for whatever reason,just didn.t get the job done. Now to the infamous Kelly presser- Perse and cvgr etc.etc., evidently didn't hear Kelly say clearly,that he and the other coaches are as much to blame as the players!! He clearly stated that he and the other coaches are 1 and 3 coaches and the problems are from top to bottom! Just because you hate Kelly, you don't hear what you don't want to hear. ND has some talented players,we all know who they are,but as a group,they are not a great bunch by any stretch. You Kelly haters just love your hate,regardless of the facts. If you haters think that all these players need is a better head coach,then you didn't watch the same game sat., that I did! Duke was quicker, smarter with the ball, poised in a hostile stadium, tougher and on and on ! They just straight up outplayed the Irish,and it's not all on the head coach. To say he didn't take any responsibility, is just an excuse for Perse and company to express their hate for Kelly,which shows their childish mindsets. One last thing about our talent level-- When Duke receivers deke and run right by our best corner,Cole Luke, what does that tell you about our roster!
So you are saying he's an awful recruiter and elevator of talent. Why should we keep someone who can't tell the difference between a putrid player and a good player?

Not sure why I am even responding to this stupid post. Duke is tougher, stronger..? It comes down to coaching and ND was in a "go through the motions" all day. It was Duke for christ's sake. I agree Duke wanted the game more but to say that its not the coaches fault shows that you know nothing about coaching and or football

They listen...but they just don't understand anything about football. But they sure think they do!
It's kind of like watching a monkey try to figure out how to use a door knob. The door never actually opens but it provides endless comedy. Lol!!!

Reactions: zonairish
the roster is the product of recruiting...which is primarily the responsibility of the head coach. If the problem is the roster..then the problem is the head coach.

Reactions: Java65
Many more losses to follow. BVG is just one of many this season. Like usual. 4 per year on average. Could go higher after this seasons dumpster fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT