ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Womens Basketball Team - ACC Champions!!!!!!

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011
Notre Dame Nation:

Today is a great day! Sitting and watching these ladies demonstrate the resiliency, grit, determination and belief that today's win would come to fruition after putting the work in and is nothing short of amazing. Losing so many players due to injury these past two years would require them to dig deep, yet they still came out on top. I can only say "Thank You," ladies and a hearty Congratulations to each and every one of you! Notre Dame Nation is so very proud of you. This feat is nothing short of Amazing and sets the stage for much success in the near future. Go Irish!!!!

Fantastic accomplishment winning the conference. It looks like we're locked into a 3-seed for the NCAA tournament from what I am seeing. This Irish team is the one the 2-seeds are all praying doesn't end up in their same region.

Notre Dame Nation:

Today is a great day! Sitting and watching these ladies demonstrate the resiliency, grit, determination and belief that today's win would come to fruition after putting the work in and is nothing short of amazing. Losing so many players due to injury these past two years would require them to dig deep, yet they still came out on top. I can only say "Thank You," ladies and a hearty Congratulations to each and every one of you! Notre Dame Nation is so very proud of you. This feat is nothing short of Amazing and sets the stage for much success in the near future. Go Irish!!!!
This team is the foundation of greatness in the coming years. How they have battled thru injuries to several major contributors is beyond me and testament to their determination and a coach that is coming into her own

I don’t expect them to go deep in the big dance but they are full of surprises.

The core group will welcome a true post player this coming year and Olivia will be back. Watch out.

Reactions: irishalice
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT