ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Womens Basketball - Hannah Hidalgo (Budding Superstar)

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011
Notre Dame Nation:

This young lady is exceptional!!! I love how she is not just a scorer, but her defense and the pressure that she puts on the ball is like no other that I have seen. She is compared to Skyler Diggins-Smith, and I recall Skyler and there are some likenesses. I believe that when it is all said and done, this young lady has the potential to be better. When Sonia and Olivia return this is and will be a very dangerous team and have the chance for a deep run in the NCAA Tournament. I love what I see - for sure!!!!

Go Irish!!!!!!

I caught most of the game too. Hidalgo was absolutely electric, and she seems to have a spot-on intuition for tapping into her confidence/swagger without crossing over into arrogance or showboating.

Ivey appears to be a skilled and relentless recruiter and a great developer of point guards. There's still something holding us back from that elite level, though. I don't know if it's scheme or development of the bigs, but we need to take one more step forward to get back in the national title picture where we belong.

Reactions: NDSMC78
I caught most of the game too. Hidalgo was absolutely electric, and she seems to have a spot-on intuition for tapping into her confidence/swagger without crossing over into arrogance or showboating.

Ivey appears to be a skilled and relentless recruiter and a great developer of point guards. There's still something holding us back from that elite level, though. I don't know if it's scheme or development of the bigs, but we need to take one more step forward to get back in the national title picture where we belong.
The inside game. That is where we MUST improve greatly. South Carolina and other teams will continue to roll us until we do that

Reactions: Telx1
Bigs are at a premium these days, and NIL money will play a major factor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT