ADVERTISEMENT

Irish v. the Trees gamethread

Should be a touch down but the refs will rule no fumble, down at the 1. 🤡

Wish we would have seen more of Gibran this year, hope/bet he’s our #1 guy next year. Doesn’t have the dazzle of the rest but gets the job done in all 3 phases, Darius Walker esque

Why Estime not in on the final 2 plays? Is he hurt, tired, want to use the other guys? I don't get the RB rotation anyway.

Freeman is starting to look like the honeymoon was over after Louisville. I’m losing faith in this guy
It's more execution vs coaching. Hartman playing like crap. That's not coaching, he's in his 6th year.

Getting a team mentally prepared on the road is a HUGE issue with this staff. Needless to say turning the ball over 3 times in a half, against a quality opponent will get you beat 95% of the time. Unacceptable

Reactions: IrishMike409
Getting a team mentally prepared on the road is a HUGE issue with this staff. Needless to say turning the ball over 3 times in a half, against a quality opponent will get you beat 95% of the time. Unacceptable
2 of those turnovers came from an experienced 6th year QB. That's not coaching. That's all Hartman.

Reactions: Fifthhorseman25
Finish this half strong, and give me BK in a bowl game. I wonder if Paqui would bring her girlfriend to the game?!

I’m at the game. Always a different perspective vs TV. You can see ND has superior talent.

But discipline, play calling, being in the zone, especially Hartman. Can use work. Combination of coaches and players.

But, ND is winning. The Irish have potential. Mr. Freeman. We’re calling your name.

Sam take of two tonight. Piss poor ball security on 2 plays and also running up the gut and not sliding along with some really nice passes.

It seems they are looking to get Estime the all-time rushing yards record.😂

Last edited:
Reactions: bizzybecknd
We still need THE QB. We havent had one in a long long time
We say it all the time but for us to have that QB we also need much better wr play. All the legendary QBs of recent years had first round wrs. Tua had 4. Burrow had 2 possible hall of famers. Those qbs would have made us better this year but we would still struggle vs top teams without the wr play

We say it all the time but for us to have that QB we also need much better wr play. All the legendary QBs of recent years had first round wrs. Tua had 4. Burrow had 2 possible hall of famers. Those qbs would have made us better this year but we would still struggle vs top teams without the wr play
Wed be undefeated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT